This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

zarakitaichou

Pissed off

Cancel

Ok, this happened to me like for the 1000000th time today! Whenever I log in, then go to a next page, the website logs me out! I then hav to keep on loggin in back. I cant make comments for they get erased when the site logs me off neither can i download any scans! and when i finally do, the download quota is reached without any scan downloaded!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

what browser are you using? do you allow said browser to accept cookies from this site? do you beta with said browser? do you notice if it's a certain ad which could be doing this? like do you encounter this at a certain ad or around that time? where, exactly, are you when this transpires? with downloads you can wait an hour and attempt again, peak time of your server and/or this site can also contribute to errors with the downloading.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Cancel

thanx zarakitaichou, u are me true friend! thanx for putitng up the bug report, made me save like 5 minutes making the one withthe same problem.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.