Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delition of scan - Minitokyo

Delition of scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Quote: luifer39,

The image you have submitted (Changing Clothes) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Well I suppose that the reason it was "sexually suggestive scenes", but you only need to see the ECCHI gallery and see scans like:

Ecchi#527053

Ecchi#527053

Ecchi#509913

Ecchi#527159

and many more, I think that the word "sexually suggestive scenes" indicates having sex or appear having sex and I think that the scan is not that explicit or indicate that and the nip its covered.

Sorry for the mistake and the trouble

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

luifer39,
Those deletion PM's have general reasons so sometime it may not reason with your deletion. Mainly it was deleted because too much visible areola was showing.

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

Basically when I see scans like this in the gallery:

Ecchi#522194

Ecchi#514982

That explication only say me that its a thing of judgment of the moderator, and its not equal in all the cases, because the judgment of each moderator its different. The definition of "too much visible" maybe its different for other moderator.

Thanks for reply

Fenafir

Fenafir

luifer39,
Areola are acceptable but with limitation of course. If they are big and brightly colored and really noticable then it will be deleted. Yes, some mods judge differently but if we get report by other members about it then we have to take into consideration about it.

luifer39

luifer39

Unlimited Blade Works

OK, thank you and sorry for the troubles, for last I want to say you, that reports give credits, right? so some members report for the credits not for the scan itself, but that I want to said is, that not always a report its justifiable, and then the decision will be a question of judgment of one person.

Thanks for you time Fenafir

Fenafir

Fenafir

Yes reports give credits but I highly doubt members would do that. We don't get such mindless reports by credit hungry members (not that I noticed). Most of these types of reports are made by concern members which are understandable. Its just up to the mods to finalize the approval or deletion of those certain scans.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.