They told me at the end Don't justify the dreams
That I've had since a child Maybe I'll throw in the towel
Make my (make my) Departure from the world Signature Image

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

Cancel

Aye sir, just because you brought this thread back.

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Hmmm, yeah, I would.

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Cancel

well sure why not

They told me that the ends Won't justify the means

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Yeah, he's cool

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Cancel

sure Ill put on some Carl Thomas and it will be all good

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Yes, I'll enjoy the music

Cancel

Of course you will

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

I'd definitely enjoy the company^^

Cancel

No, you to are having so much fun.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Yes, because I really like you.

Cancel

Aw, OK, I like you too.

^^

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Definitely, you're very sweet^^

Cancel

YAY!

*orders a pizza*

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Cancel

Hmmmmn* this Summer!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Ooh, even more so you'll have pizza^^

Huesin

Moderator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Cancel

Hmmm, maybe?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

Yeah, I like talking to you

Huesin

Moderator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Cancel

Ok, then I would.

Signature
Into a world of lies.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

And when you talk to me you're very nice, so still yes.

Huesin

Moderator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Cancel

but what if I start being evil...?

Signature
Into a world of lies.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

I still would but I'd keep a close eye on you.

Rim-chan

Linguistics

Rim-chan

Social experiment

Cancel

I would, but I'll give you an advice: don't try to wake me up earlier than 12:00 on saturday

No name, no business, no address, no phone, no worries, no money... just tired

UberDog

UberDog

Infinite Wubz...

Cancel

sure the more the merrier...

What if I chew on the couch?

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 356 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.