Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I keep it (Wallpaper) simple? - Minitokyo

Can I keep it (Wallpaper) simple?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

I was wondering if I can keep it simple.
That right there is a low quality Screenshot of the image. The image is 1900x1200.

Part of the reason I'd like to keep it simple is (Other than how I'm the type who enjoys clean desktops) also 'cause Idk what else to do.
Or should I do this, but add a background of some sort?
Like flashy shapes and the like.
Any suggestions, and/or critisism would be appreciated!

Btw; this is the first wall I'll be submitting. Basically, I'm a total newbie at this. :L

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j402/Xi_Thau/th_Low.jpg

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you could edit your post using the thumbnail image that would be great. It will allow members to view the full-size image and give you better feedback.

Signature Image

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by fireflywishesIf you could edit your post using the thumbnail image that would be great. It will allow members to view the full-size image and give you better feedback.

I read the rules before anyone replied, and I tried to edit the post to make a thumbnail image.
However, I could not find any BBcode or Thumbnail code via Photobucket.

Oh! I just found it upon closer observation. I've edited the original post with what I found.

Signature

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

The image definitely has a poor quality like pixelated part. I think you should clean that.

Simple wallpapers are accepted in here provided that they are exerted with effort, ( meaning not just some random addition of brushes or textures to the BG but rather it has a well thought of theme or compsition) and they are in nice quality ( no pixelated parts or extraction problems)

Signature Image

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Quote by srsnThe image definitely has a poor quality like pixelated part. I think you should clean that.

Simple wallpapers are accepted in here provided that they are exerted with effort, ( meaning not just some random addition of brushes or textures to the BG but rather it has a well thought of theme or compsition) and they are in nice quality ( no pixelated parts or extraction problems)

Oh yeah, I'll definitely clean it before.
At the moment, I'm figuring out what I may want to add. I might just change the whole thing. I'm probably going to dump this. Just use Kyon & Koizumi in something else. Provided I have some sort of epiphany!

Although, thanks for the tip. (:

Signature

I think you should add something to the BG (being blunt). Like, maybe some swirlies coming out of the H thing, or some stuff coming out of the central character guys. Aside from the fact that it looks empty it's fine, I think it's a nice idea.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.