Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Galleries flooded with non-Anime Scans... - Minitokyo

Galleries flooded with non-Anime Scans...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Hey :)
After some absence from this site due to job changes, I want to spend more time here again. But when I wanted to browse the scan category (looking for anime related scans...), I noticed there are more photos of japanese Idols/Bands/Models than actual anime pictures.
That's annoying! However, is there an option to execlude those categories from browsing when looking thru the recent scans?
Thanks in advance!

koroyami

koroyami

Some Things You Never Forget . .

i agree with you
it is indeed annoying and wishing someone would do something about it

Stay Where You Belong . . In My Memories . .

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Sheqel is very openminded when it comes to accepting things into the gallery. However, I'll let him know about this and ask if he could make a filter like the ecchi filter we have.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

i agree with x-Hitodama-x

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Quote by FranSheqel is very openminded when it comes to accepting things into the gallery. However, I'll let him know about this and ask if he could make a filter like the ecchi filter we have.

That is very nice of you :)
It would be awesome if that could be done.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

a new option has been added to hide those submissions and another measure has been taken so that non-anime scans will be submitted far less frequently.

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Thank you very much! ^.^
By the way, where is that option? ^^;

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

interesting new feature/addition sheq :) in order to hide just travel over to your site options it's same area as it is for the ecchi filter. if you've having trouble with the hovering, some browsers do that, go here http://my.minitokyo.net/skin

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

yay, thanks for explaining! I'm so blind lol ^^;

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.