Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper / Deviluke Sisters - Minitokyo

Wallpaper / Deviluke Sisters

Tagged under To-LOVE-Ru

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Now following the standards for appeals:

Deletion PM:

The automatic:
"ryuzakixd,

The wallpaper you have submitted (Deviluke Sisters) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

Minitokyo only accepts wallpapers that meet certain standards of quality. For help with making wallpapers, refer to the Art & Design Lounge and/or Sandbox.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff"

Plus:

"Additional information provided by the moderator:
Too simplistic."

Submission's Link:
Deviluke Sisters by ryuzakixd
Deviluke Sisters by ryuzakixd

Too simplistic?

Sure it's a clean image. But just looking at the first pages with approved wallpapers we can see lots of "simplistic" wallpapers.

I could paste their links, but it's against the rules to use other image links, right?

To make it clear: I'm not saying that there are other images simplistics and they should be deleted. But they are a lot that 'lack fancy effects' just like mine and got approved.

Thanks in advance.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Can you tell me what exactly you did here? Because it really looks like you only extended the background and that's it. Too me that's too simplistic. Care to provide a description on your progress and the original image?

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Ah...

So, the reason isn't the imagem being simplistic, but not being so different from the original one.

Well, the original one is 1600x1200. Until the day I've uploaded the wallpaper, I've not found the original one even in the To Love-Ru scans. (well, there's one version, but full of advertising. The one I uploaded is clear).

I was about to upload it, but since I've extended the background to fit my own screen, I thought "if it's in a standard screen resolution, then I shoud upload as a wallpaper".

So, basically it means that if I have an image with proper size to be a wallpaper, if it's not different from the original, it must be uploaded in the Scans section?
I can do it, of course...

I just think that any image with a standard screen resolution should be with wallpapers (well, no advertising and good quality also counts). That makes things easier. Just my opinion.

So, is it ok to re-upload it in the scans?

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I think it's better if you upload the non-modified version to the scan section. The version you're providing has too much negative space, so yeah, submit the other one better :P
Though I can't guarantee it will stay in the scan gallery.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.