Tagged under Hetalia: Axis Powers

Group announcement by Hetalia-Axis-Powers

page 1 of 1 19 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Cancel

Hi all members of Hetalia! It's the not so long awaited forum!

HETALIA ROLEPLAY!

Earlier, we had a suggestion by MANDy to have a forum
for us to play the characters of our favourite country.
So what do you say?
I say we do it! XDD

So, pick your favourite Hetalia country and get into character! Most of all, have fun!

To make things less confusing and more thrilling, you may 'claim' a country you want to roleplay (this is completely up to you)
so that only you can play this character.

Then, any other Hetalia country unclaimed by other members, is still up for grabs!
First comes, first served!

(To make things fair, I'll wait for someone else to post first before joining in. ;D)

You may also created your own little stories to be picked up by the next poster. :D Completely up to you. No rules. \ (^o^) /

---------------------------

Also! We would like to ask that members participate in the group more actively!
Fanart and such is not absolutely necessary although of course, much adored -
chatting about Hetalia and posting links in the guestbook would do and be much appreciated and enjoyed! :3

Hetalia fans unite!

We also request that you tell your friends both inside and outside MT about the group,
and invite them to join. After all, the more, the merrier. ;)

OK, let's get the forum party started!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

Cancel

Do we really need to claim? I think if we can play without claiming, it will be more fun.....
If I have to claim.....I'm still confuse on which one should I choose.....England or Japan? I like them both.....or should I choose Chibitalia or Austria?
If claimed based on liking then it will be England or Japan.....
Aaaargh......I can't choose.....!

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

lol MANDy, you can claim any country you want to be.. x3 And we make it like this cuz.. emm.. it will be more organised for the forum and the group n_n
I foyu know more people that ar into hetalia, invite hem to join this idea! n_n

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

Hi guys! MANDy-chan, if you want to play multiple characters, go ahead -- Just that, it could get confusing, so we would rather you just play one. Or at least one per post. Erm, keep it down to three at the max, maybe, 'kay? :) Have fun!

I'm going for Prussia!
Prussia:
"Kesesesese, everybody, give it up! PRUSSIA is here! I will invade your vital regions; your everything is mine! Because I am just that AWESOME. And you know it, yeah, yeah! I'm awesome! Say it with me! Prussia is AWESOME."

Me: Wow, Prussia, you're so awesome...ly obnoxious... =_=;

Prussia: ":ignores: Heh heh! ...... Hey, hey, where is everybody else? ( o_-||| ) Come on, I need people here, I need an audience! >:->"

Omg, Prussia is more embarrassing than I thought =>_<= Well, let's get the ball rolling! (Would love if Switzy-chi or Austria-san or Hungary or just about any European country that Prussia annoyed replied; plenty of options. XD)

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

Then I'd go for Hungary! =D where's my austria? Austria-san? OwO
BTW, C'mon guys! so far we have Prussia and Hungary taken, anyother country is free to choose! =D

...Where's Italy, BY THE WAY! O.O

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cancel

I'll go for Cuba XD

I so dislike America I really wanted to hit him in the a** :P

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

XD Soileyh, I mean Cuba, try not to hit Canada-san then. :P
But oh wait, I'm Prussia so..

Oi, Cuba, keep your hands of Canada! He makes awesome pancakes. >D So, he's mine!
You can hit baka America all you want. Kesesesese

Cancel

i'll go for Hong Kong....?(????)

?kawaii aru~!?

• May 08, 2011

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cancel

Jeez Prussia, Cuba is kinda distant in history to you so this would sound like something I shouldn't say, but give back Silesia to Hungary! *fuming*

Hong Kong-san, do you love China or England more? @___@

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

Cuba.. I want my Silesia back! *runs to catch Prussia*

Oh my my... I need an Italy.. sooner s better

(guys we can get the place alive again! >__<)

Signature Image

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cancel

Hungary-san, don't tell me you fell for Italy-kun? Oh well, not that it is a surprise, he is a womanizer... =.="
But yeah, what is Hetalia without Italy?
In the meantime, I am going to beat up America with Russia's nuclear missiles, hehehe!

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

Heh! I won Silesia with my awesomeness. >D Mine! *Running from Hungary-chan and Cuba*
What's so great about that sleepy-eyed Italy, why do Hungary and Germany-onii like that dude so much? Dx *Secretly a tiny tiny bit jealous.. Only a TINY bit* *In denial* Hmph, that's not awesome.
Cuba, let me join you! Kesesesese.

( Life, life! But man, Prussia's embarrassing. lolz *pokes Prussia's tsundereness for fun* )

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cancel

Ah, it would be awesome for you Prussia to join me beat America up! *trashing Canada by mistake* >.<
Oy Prussia, ain't Germany cool? (sigh)

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

Ah Kesesesese ... Oi, isn't that Canada? D8 *interlude aka I-have-no-idea, make up random-Prussia-trashes-whatever scene xD*

Hah. Germany's a cool dude. Best bro ever. Not as awesome as me, of course. :D Needs to loosen up some, maybe. But... he's got cool guns. And awesome beer :D *__* Kesesese!

(^ Did I just go OOC there? o_o *__* ) (This is where I wish Germany would come in ^^; and be all "...Is that it?.." and Japan will be all "Materialistic..". Hypocrite. :P )

Soileyh

Soileyh

Wolf of Loneliness

Cancel

Hahaha, I suppose it must feel like the end of the world for you when Germany refused to drink beer for Japan. Arrw, Prussia, you're so cute when you are with Germany, for once I could forget how loud you are ^___^

Jeez, even Veneziano got all fidgety when Germany refused beer. Arrw so cute! *falling for Germans* kyaaa!
but then --- suddenly remembered Austria's spanking of France ---

. . .

Germans (by blood) are scary after all, eh? =.="

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

Cancel

..That was terrifying. Germany not drinking beer? D8 Not awesome! Harh, cute? Oi oi, that's not manly at all. It's.. it's.. The awesome aura of awesomeness that awesome brothers have! Yes! *blind denial* ( But aozora here thinks Prussia is cute with Hungary and Germany too xD )

Kesese, who would have thought Cuba was such a softie? Kesese
Hah! Austria's not awesome. 'Zenzen'! France is cooler, we and Spain are the Bad Touch Trio. >D

(Aozora actually likes Austria over France xD. And Spain >//< ~ No Spain? ;_; <-- *hypnotised by Spain's Mairu Kaite Chikyuu*)
(Prussia, you make me say 'awesome' so much. >_< Please learn more vocabulary.)

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Cancel

joyallen145: Hong Kong! Wait but..aren't Hong Kong and Japan fifghting for RTaiwan? Lol xDD

And you Prussia? h no staker! remember my boobs? xDDDOMG you were SO freaked up when you saw them.. oh wait.. maybe you haven't gt to much contact with womenn maybe that's why xD (I stil remember that chapter in which Hungary had her boobs a little bit outside and Prussia was all red... poor of him.. Miku feels sorry )

Signature Image

Cancel

@Soileyh>> china, i think

@MiMi>> yes, we fighting for her
[[LOL! HKxTaiwan is my OTP after all~! XD

?kawaii aru~!?

• Oct 05, 2011
Cancel

im canada hopfully some one notice me.

• Oct 12, 2013

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.