Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 About double post - Minitokyo

About double post

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi community, a greeting from me especially the staff. I have a problem, I was going for a scan, but I was wrong of resolution, and end by double post. I'm new posting in this community, I would greatly appreciate help with regard to attach resolutions, so you do not happen to me so I just thought ^ ^

Sora Kasugano:
3508x2480
Sora Kasugano#528658

1500x1061
Sora Kasugano#528657

Revedery carefully.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

If you submit a wrong scan you can use the update button to submit the right one. But you shouldn't submit non-official-digital-art because that's ripping and not allowed here. You are only allowed to submit scanned images, official wallpapers and official cg art. That means images from pixiv, deviantart or any similar site is also forbidden. And before submitting anything you have to check for double scans. Please read faq and policy if you didn't read them yet. If you have still questions after that feel free to ask me. You can write me a pm or leave a comment in my guestbook.
Btw, I have deleted your submissions because three images were ripped and one was a double.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.