Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good enough for submission? - Minitokyo

Good enough for submission?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4886/noelv.th.jpg

I made this wallpaper like 2 years ago XD yup the time when I was learning how to correctly use brushes, and the time when I was reading all tutorials I can read. I found this on my sisters laptop (I used to make wallpapers on her laptop since mine used to crash down soo much)

All I wanted to know is if this old wallpaper is good enough for submission or if I need to try and improve it XD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Well... it doesn't look practically jagged or anything so it could probably pass. But I think that it could look a lot better with some improvements!

For one thing, it might have been better if the style/coloring of the characters matched the background better. The bg seems a bit dark and overly starry for the characters.. What programs are you using now? Before I advice something that your programs can't handle or something lol

merged: 04-02-2011 ~ 04:55am
Oh but yeah the leaf and star brushes are a bit much, in my opinion

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by aozoraskiesWell... it doesn't look practically jagged or anything so it could probably pass. But I think that it could look a lot better with some improvements!

For one thing, it might have been better if the style/coloring of the characters matched the background better. The bg seems a bit dark and overly starry for the characters.. What programs are you using now? Before I advice something that your programs can't handle or something lol

merged: 04-02-2011 ~ 04:55am
Oh but yeah the leaf and star brushes are a bit much, in my opinion

Haha! I know I noticed that too XD but I made this like 2 years ago.

Well I am using photoshop cs4 that's all that I use and sometimes I use Paintshop too..

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Okies! PS sounds good enough. :3 Change the bg to a brighter colour, maybe evening-ish or dawn? And brighten the grass too then. Er, one thing is that where the characters are, they may be blocked by desktop icons. Er.. need any more tips?

Your extraction is clean, and the grass is defined enough at least. ^^ So it's just the bg and position of the charas that needs work

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

hmm... this wall kinda has a nice concept to it.

I think there's too much stars. They also looked dull and poor in quality so it might be considered brush whore. Night sky doesn't mean total blackness. So you might want to add a bi of blueish.

Since it's night time, you might want to consider the blending of the character.

Signature Image

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I like the look you want for this wallpaper.... Though your portrayal of a night sky is a tad too dark and has too much shinning shimmering splendid stars... You might want to make it a little brighter since the characters' color scheme is bright too! :)

Or even if you don't want to make it brighter, follow srsn's advice of adding a bluish color to the sky and adjusting the characters' color to match the night sky. Night sky isn't total blackness, she's right.

Personally, I find the grass and the pink flowers weird... Try working on them too. Are the red petals part of the scan? I think its good if you changed the pink flowers to a red one... It seems that the red petals came out of nowhere....

Hope I helped :)

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Thx everyone ;) All I have to do now is try and fine and the PSP Version XD if I can still find it..

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.