Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper: Is this ok? - Minitokyo

Wallpaper: Is this ok?

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hey, this was deleted a while back because the pic of Zero i used was too grainy... I cleaned up the pic a bit and was wondering if it was ok now.

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/cokegeasszero1280x800.jpg/

Signature Image

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Put your signature at the bottom and it should be ok to submit.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Thank you! Signature? Wow, i didn't know you had to do that thanks :)

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

A signature is always required at most larger websites.

This works in the fact that it helps confirm you made it, but mainly prevents someone else from stealing your work.

Signature Image

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I deleted this for its extreme jaggedness, also on Lulu in the back you can
see the discoloration of the hair looing pretty jagged and grainy.
Usually I would let it go if it was a small jagged line but I'm seeing it pretty much
all over the wall.

Thank you for telling me, I was unclear when i recieved the delete pm. Jaggedness? which part do you mean exactly? I've only just learnt how to use illustrator so i apologize for it not being very good. I'd really appreciate the suggestion. As for the pic of lulu, the grainyness is due to me overcolouring it. If i take some of the coloruing out then it might help.

Signature Image

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I think that'll be more interesting if you make it in colorful version. Since C*** Cola was identical with happiness, fresh, colorful day, rainbow, etc.. that's only my opinion ;)

~kitto dekiru~

Yes, I thought about that with Coke being colourful, however coke Zero adds, while still very vibrant has much fewer colours in them, and i needed the Zero to go with... well, Zero.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.