Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are u doing now A SEMINAL WORK - Minitokyo

What are u doing now A SEMINAL WORK

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Just surfing the net

Be pleasant and fun is the best way to spend time

listening 2 music

Signature

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Be Yourself, Be Happy, It's Life

Reading books

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

falling asleep

Think of the world.

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Watching Anime

Both love and happiness are the same as the air. Even though it fills the world, if you don't understand it, it's the same as if it doesn't exist.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

attempting to eat and forgetting ;) and relaxing after a horribly active day :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'm doing what I do best... Doing nothing x)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Self Enhancement

waking up from sleep

Be pleasant and fun is the best way to spend time

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

watching Fate/Stay Night.

Signature Image

listenin 2 music nd readin manga

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Watching the news on television.

Signature Image

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

I am about to take a shower
geez it got late fast

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just got done tagging a bunch of tags and after finishing my cereal it's time to do something really special sleep :O since I dozed at my screen already ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

i'm listening to mathcore...

>_<

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

watching youtube vids.

Signature Image

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

listening to mathcore while writing on blog.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

Studying Math

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

listening to mathcore while writing a blog and taking a piss outside my house (there is a tree there)

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

I'm listening to "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift and typing this comment :D

Carros are the cutest!

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

listening to mathcore while writing a blog and taking a piss outside my house (there is a tree there) and taking a bath.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

listenin 2 music as usual

Signature

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

listening to mathcore while writing a blog and taking a piss outside my house (there is a tree there) and taking a bath while doing an exercise routine.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr

SkyVongola

SkyVongola

About to burn my books away

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 130 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.