Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Removal of credits and achievements - Minitokyo

Removal of credits and achievements

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 302 total items

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

yay! now MT is gonna b like ZC. Free downloads. ^.^ now i can download mor stuffs instead of havin 2 wait for each hour. :)

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

woohoo this is cool! very detailed! More like it! so this means non-members can download all for free,right?

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

*Thumbs up* Liking the idea, but I'll still go slowly in my progress of leveling up the achievements.
And that is actually I good question. Would non-members download for free also?

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

No, you will still need to be a member in order to download.

Signature Image

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

lol Suspected that. ^^

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Lol, yea at MT we pride ourselves on not just being an imageboard. ^_~

Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

whats the point of having members if you can download with out being a member that would be pointless

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

<3 So happy.

evelluchia

evelluchia

i think this new system is a real hit ^-^ it was a good move

??????
Signature

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

Quote: No, you will still need to be a member in order to download.

If this is an after April Fools joke then I'm not laughing.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

ok now im confeused is this a joke or is it a perminent change

??????
Signature

Achievements? Yay! :3

No credits, lol, I had so many so I didn't see the difference. But it's really cool for people that just surf the MT.

wallmaker

Ch

woo..yeah~~~~(^0^)

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Weskalia

Quote: No, you will still need to be a member in order to download.

If this is an after April Fools joke then I'm not laughing.

Not sure how that statement can be construed as a joke, but I guarantee you it is not. You will still need to be a member of Minitokyo in order to download items in the gallery.

Signature Image

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

LOL Cool, where can we find the list of the highest levels of each?

I appreciate both the ideas, but I'm not pretty much convinced by the fact that downloading is now free...I mean, maybe now more spammers and flammers, after becoming members, may come through the system and do whatever they want, no? But it's just a stupid idea of mine...
Second...I only have 22 points, in my achievements! I feel so useless and newbie, even thoguh I joined MT on December 2005! I suck.

Thanks!
I would Love it~~ ^^

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Lol, it's awesome, but unlike the credits system it all stops when all the achievements are level 5.

Signature

new system is good thank you ! :^)

Aw, I miss my credit points...*lol* Nah, I really like the new system just as much. ^___~ Free downloads for everyone - I cannot see how people will NOT like that. :D

"So you're saying you had to bargain terms with a kid...and you LOST?!" - Phoenix Wright

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Whoa! Wow! *walks out*

~not bad~

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

That would be for good, and pessimistically speaking, for the bad too..

like what you have said, there will come a time where one's determination of an attaining an achievement can be abused..

one such example is the Forum posts and guestbook comments, anyone could flag spam anywhere, and that counts, although this could be remedied by banning.

but one achievement not to be taken lightly is the pageviews award.. one could easily setup an application for repeatedly visiting a site, thus, a form of a DoS attack, if you know what i'm saying..

the otaku achievement could be easily attained.. you'll just post whatever anime is available, with help of the autocomplete function of anime in tags.. you cannot really monitor someone who really completed that anime series right?

well, that is my own humble opinion. i know, you already know of that which i've been blabbering about.
but the good thing is, this site can be of more entertainment to us, members, and we'll be using a little bit more time to invest in this site.

Good job on implementing such feats. i will look forward to more development of this site.
:D

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

Quote by GorziusI was about to reach 1000 credits... http://shegeeks.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/smiley-angry-256x2563.png

mee too.........

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 302 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.