Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it possible to submit this vector? - Minitokyo

Is it possible to submit this vector?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

So I was trying to do a Kira vector and while I was almost halfway done. I decided to search Minitokyo and see if someone else has done the vector...

I'm doing this vector at the moment

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1715/kirak.jpg

CURRENT VECTOR

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/718/kirag.jpg

and I found another vector here at MT

kira yamato by the-golden-princess
kira yamato by the-golden-princess

Is it still possible to submit my vector when it's done? even if someone else has vectored the image?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I think its fine... I saw some identical vectors here in the gallery... as long as the presentation is different then I think it is fine. You can also do a bigger vector so that its acceptable in the gallery.

:))

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yes, it should be fine-- josephine covered all the bases with her answer. ^_^

Signature Image

Yes yes yes :D and it will probably look very nice when you're done, congrats and keep up the good work!

ai-yame

ai-yame

<3 Iridescent <3

By the looks of your current vector, I'm sure you're going to do a good job! ^_^

It really won't matter if there'll be multiple vectors of the same image, as long as they differ in presentation, as conveyed by josephine12cute -- mix with colors, background, and such so that it'll be quite different from the original. So just keep working on it! :)

<3 It's too early for you to beat me. <3
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.