Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pages problem - Minitokyo

Pages problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

This is my very first topic, so please forgive my stupid spelling or grammar mistakes because my English is not very good :(
I've known this site for a year, and I really like it. This may sound stupid to you, but I decided to download all of the scans that I feel like, starting from the last page. I've been doing that until tonight, when i was downloading scans at page 5363. When I came back to the page, the note :"Page number too high, please filter results." appeared. I tried several times and realize I can only download scans from page 1 to page 2000. Am I the only one that have this problem? Don't I have the right to download too many scans like that? Have I done something wrong while trying to download too much? Please help me. I feel so confused right now :(
If this is a stupid question, please forgive me. I don't have much experiences in something like this :(?
Thank you very much for reading.

Hi I have this same problem. Who can help us?

Me too... T_T

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I was actually hoping the error message was pretty self-explanatory.

@sheqel
Umm...
Actually I'm in the same case with ngotaudixemay, I download the scans based on the upload date because I want to collect the scan starting from the very first one...
Now it's a little bit of a hassle if we need to filter the result...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Okaay, let me drop something for you.
What Sheqel meant is that this "bug" you guys are talking about is not a real one and that's how the pages are supposed to work.

To get more results, you should search by tags in order to match your preferences, like, search for only Females scans, Males scans, etc.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Oh, okay...
Thanks...
I'll try using the tags you mention...
^-^

i think it's weird

@Fran: thank you very much for your help. I will try that tags :)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.