Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Scan is fine!What is the problem? - Minitokyo

My Scan is fine!What is the problem?

Tagged under Princess Tutu

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

evilxangel

evilxangel

The moon has a dark side too

My Ahiru scan has no problem!And if it does well then tell what is it!It can't be the size because I have seen bigger!The quality is not the greatest of the earth but it looks ok and I didn't alter the size soooooo why is it wrong?I know many people would enjoy it!It has many pictures and even it helps you with how to draw her!Please let me load it! Please!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Edit your post to follow the format stated here: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have deleted your scan because of low quality. It has also jpeg artifacts. Compare it to your similar image titled "Rue Pics" to see the difference.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

evilxangel

evilxangel

can I do a new post?Because I cant put the image on to this by clicking edit.And the picture is actually princess tutu I have the actual Ahiru one.Thanks for your time.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have restored it after comparing the scan with your new Princess Tutu images since the quality is similar and the other scans can stay.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

evilxangel

evilxangel

Ohhhhhhh my god thanks a lot!Desu im going to modify the colors so they look even better!DESU~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.