Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A.T.A The acadamy/school - Minitokyo

A.T.A The acadamy/school

Group announcement by Anti-Twilight-Army

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

This is a location used in "the Anti Twilight Army's RP section. And this is the school used in Mission one but later you can use it as a hang out or whatever else.
-------------------------------------------(...)

The Moon lit the sky up like a single candle, the stars seemed to not be out tonight. Yukino stood on the roof of the building and turned to Yuki. "So here's the plan right below is is the gym. And in the gym there is practically no security cameras, This here is important though. Every night there is a bunch of staff members that serve like security guards. Especially since they don't want any interference with the installation of the satellites. Our objective is to shut this project down and how we do that is to indeed interfere with their project. So which should we do? take down the security cameras as we go? or shut down all of the electricity and make our way threw? Take your pick" Yukino said while loading her gun.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"I say the cameras because if we're going to the power the darn men well get us" Yuki said on gurad looking around neverusly.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"touche... if we shut down the power they will know somebody is inside the building and be on extra guard" Yukino looked down the glass ceiling "okay step one, get the blue prints: On each gaurd they have a map to all of the satellites that are being installed and we will have to take at least one down to get it... You ready?" Yukino said with a grin on her face. She took out a glass cutting lazer that was only good for cutting glass and cut an opening into the ceiling and quickly grabbed the sheet of glass before it went out of reach and shattered to the floor. Let's go~

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"Yep" Yuki said then she jumped into the building. Then she looked up and smiled at Yukino. But was tiring out to shake and shut down because of fear. "stay calm everything is going to be fine" she mutter to her self.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino dropped down to the floor without a sound and looked around the room. "All clear" She said with a grin. Her eyes glowed in the dark room as she walked to the exit "You can see in the dark can you?" Asked Yukino with her hand on the door and the key to all the doors in the whole school in the other.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"Yeah I'm in demon form I can see" Yuki said turning the scythe into a kantana. "easy for me to carry around" she said.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"Alright lets go then" She peered threw the window on the door "Cost is clear~" She said while opening the door and gently closed it behind Yuki"Alright lets find a gaurd" She tip toed threw the hallway then she saw one. She wore night vision goggles to see in the blackness she had a loaded pistol in her hand. I'm going in!

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki followed Yokino having millions of thoughts going through her head about how this is going to end.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Yukino had 3 different cases of ammo on her One case contain paralyzing bullets the second one contained bullets the could numb the body part it pierced and the last case had bullets the were poisonous. "tch, this one doesn't even look worthy of being shot after all I have limited ammo" Yukino took her hand off of the bullet case and in the blink of an eye she appeared right behind the guard. The guard let out out a high pitched scream right before Yukino jabbed right threw her heart. Yukino grabbed the dead body and fled the scene because she could hear footsteps approaching. She hid around the corner ad searched the bodies pockets for the GPS. "AHA!" She held it into her palm and looked at Yuki "You might need one for yourself one in case we get separated" She said looking at the guards staring at a empty puddle of blood.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"okay" Yuki said taking the GPS from he hand "But I don't want to get separated I hate being alone I want to stay with you!" Yuki said but knowing that it was going to happen anyway trying to hold in all the sadness of being alone for the past years after her family was killed.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Well as far as my plan goes we won't be separated but you'll never know what they might spring on us... " Yukino peeked around the corner and saw a gaurd talk into his walky talky he said "OK every one keep on close watch We have intruders" She then slid back behind the wall and looked at her gps "hmmm the closest one is being built in office and its a floor above us. Going up the elevator is to risky and the stairs is questionable... the closest satellite on this floor however is at the main entrance... what do you suggest Yuki?"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"Stairs, what ever happens we got are backs right?" Yuki said smiling, "but what do you think?"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"Well its easier to go down then up so lets go upstairs then" Yukino put the gps in her packet after all she already knew her way around the school because she goes there. The gps only served as a map to find out where the satellites were being installed. Yukino watched her step and kept her ears open. She glided up the stairs then when she was half way threw a bullet grazed right by her. She turned around and saw a Guard with with gun in her hand. The gun was aimed at her "what's a child and a demon doing here?" She yelled while loading her gun.

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"crap" Yuki mutter then she pup her kantana in her left hand , took out her gun and aimed it at the guard's head. "really humans to me look for the info but never find it?" she said going emotionless, "put down the gun." Yuki said as her eyes glowed red. "Yukino get behind me it's going to get rough" she said turning to her with a genital smile but then turned to face the gurad and went blank again with her wings opening out fully and hoped that that could shield Yukino.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"Child?" Yukino said starting to get pissed off and took out her gun and loaded it with paralyzing bullets. It was then that Yuki got in front of her (and all that stuff :3) Yukino examined the guard "She's a low level... she should be easy to finish off... go ahead and end her miserable life "

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki shot the guard right in the head even knowing the death was meaningless smiled watching her fall dead. "we should hurry come on let's go." Yuki said running up the stairs and putting the gun back in the hustler.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"yeah the sound of the gun shot could attract attention " She said while taking a camera out. She sped up the stairs on the landing she looked around and heard chatter close by "those minions just won't quit!"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"they piss me off I like humans sometimes but yet the thought of eats at me" Yuki said taking out another camera.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Humans are good ... except for these barbarians " She said as she was running down the halls. Here we are! the office!

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

"yes here we are!" Yuki said excitedly. "so is the door locked?"

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"yes" Yukino grunted as she tried to open it with the key but it wouldn't budge. "I think they put the doors in lock down mode.... Darn it"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki then started to crack her knuckles "please move I want to see if I can kick it down or use my scythe to slash it into pieces" she said turning back her kantana into the scythe.

PASTAAAA 8D

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

"I heard that these doors absorb supernatural power so be careful" Yukino said as she stepped back "Could be a rumor though"

Hiroyuki-sing

Hiroyuki-sing

Aren't I lovely?

Yuki turned back into human form "well then let's see here" She said getting a good view at the door since it was hard to see now. "Aw it fine!" then turned back into demon. Yuki then took her right foot and kicked the door down. "there!" she said looking quit pleased.

PASTAAAA 8D

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.