Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 make a guess - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

why not make some small contests,

here's one for starters, guess who the pic portraited on my profile presents
when guessed we can go on to next guys pic

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

probably some dude from Quake or maybe some dude from ..... what was the name of that game now... ? Some game considered extremely violent by the game mags and whatnot.... i forgot ^_^' heh...''

...or maybe some dude from Dungeon Siege yeah?

Signature

its close, it is from a shoot'em up game, but not one made by ID-soft rather go think westwood and EA games

If it sa shoot'em up game, it would be either id or westwood, boz i dont think EA makes shoot'em ups. In this case, i'd have to place my bets on a character from Doom III.

a little older game, i think it was made in 2002 and its from C&C

a little older game, i think it was made in 2002 and its from the C&C series

g0t double post?? :P
since the only FPS game Westwood and EA ever made was C&C Renegade, i'd have to go with that then

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i've forgot what the name was..... but i might know which game it could be... lemme see aye? hehe...

ahhh.... found it.... is it maybe some dude from Soldier of Fortune? ...ir from Far Cry? :D

aha! Command & Conquer series.... ok..... is it Tiberian Sun? Generals? Renegade? Red Alert or Red Alert 2? ...or just the first C&C yeah? hahaha...

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

is it guess already??
so check mine
what chara on my ava then
guess the both of it...
happy guessing :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

jack, your avatar is from .hack // liminality yeah? hehehe.... ^_^'

Signature

as far as i can tell, i dont think SOF is part of the C&C series.... and FarCry has more detail in the character models

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

haha... since my first post, i've tried to remember the name Soldier of Fortune, so i had to put it there whether it's from C&C or not... and also Far Cry, saw a dude almost like cerb's av in some game mag or something.

but because he said that it's from the C&C series, i gave the last line on command and conquer... heh...

Signature

whoops time ran out for you guys

and the 10000 dollars questions answer was *drums are playing* Commander Havoc the man you control in c&c renegade and is also in Command & conquer (the original)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.