Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Reaching The Black - Minitokyo

Deletion of Reaching The Black

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: Due to a joint agreement between the staff of Pixiv and Minitokyo, all non-published scans originating from Pixiv are to be removed from the Minitokyo gallery. This also includes wallpapers that feature Pixiv artwork.
As such your submission Reaching The Black Rose has been removed.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

The scan of Akza and Yusei didn't come from Pixiv, I found it on some random site while searching some time ago, and decided to use it in a wall but over a year and the link died.

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Lol you didn't find the scan at a random site. In your description you linked to a submission by Fenafir. Fen's scan was deleted because it was from pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=9554017

That's why your wall was deleted.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Just because you found it somewhere other than Pixiv doesn't me it didn't originate from there.. We're not accusing you of deliberately taking it from Pixiv.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Oops that's what I meant to say, that I didn't take the image from the Pivix site when I used it for my wallpaper.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

We understand that you have not taken the image from pivix, but MT. However, the image is still a pivix image regardless of where you obtained it from.

Case closed and thread locked : )

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.