Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Six For Tea: Wallers for Japan - Minitokyo

Six For Tea: Wallers for Japan

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Gid

Gid

LAZY AS ALL HELL

Hey all!

Flyin, Jay and I have started a fundraiser for Japan. Given that we all know each other (for the most part) through the amazement that is Japanese animation, it felt fitting to try and do something to give back. Therefore, we've started Six For Tea: Wallers for a Cause (640*). Our future hope is to keep it as an ongoing project for anyone that may need help (for example, another earthquake down the road). For now, however, we're setting it up to fundraise for Japan, with exclusive wallpapers as a thank you to donors.

Here's where you guys can come in.

Donation: This one's pretty self-explanatory. We've set up a fundraising page with Firstgiving here. If you've already donated to Japan/are unable to donate, then please give us a hand in some other areas.

Promotion: We need help getting the word out! We've set up this page with ways you can help us promote.

Make a wall: We could always use wallers. We'd appreciate it if you could make walls that are related to our current project (so, Japan this time) and remember that it'll be exclusive. However, if you want to help out by making a promo wall and posting that instead, just as helpful!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

(I'm not in the group, but just wanted to say this is a great thing that you guys are doing! Best of luck in your fundraising and walling endeavours~)

Signature Image

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Just loved the idea! ???
I'm using that theme for a WIP, certainly will finish and use it to promote your site. Anyway, will start to promote right now! :3
Keep it up! ~

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Thanks so much for the support and help everyone!

@ Mayuuki Don't forget to link us your wall once you're done <3

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

@flyin Yep, I'll don't forget of it for sure! I'm using Kunie Kanbara art for this wall, I think that it combines with the cause. ^^v

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.