Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you treat anyone else because they're different - Minitokyo

do you treat anyone else because they're different

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

I for one live in a country with many races and have experienced the looks of hate,they thought,look he will never succeed at life.
But looking back, I see that i have come a long way, I lead a great life,got a good job and loving family.
Those who thought bad of me are now beneath me.
I don't hate them because of what they did, I actually thank them for what they did back then, or I wouldn't have gotten this far.
Hating people because their different is wrong no matter where you live.

I always think "What doesn't kill you,make you stronger"

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

Quote by evelluchiaso you must be a very manly girl theres nothing wrong with that and by you not being a bully your more of a man then they are for being bullies

^-^ im glad that you stand up for those who need it most

yeah ur right lol i dont really fit in cuz of that XD

Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

it sounds like you two have also had some expereance with this thank you for sharing your view on this issue ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

It's actually very hard to treat someone who is different the same. I don't mean looking down on someone because they're a different colour I mean when you are conscious that someone is different and you don't want to treat them differently you are automatically treating them different. Weather it's positively different or negativity different it's still different and unfair.

I don't think I treat everyone the same because we're not. I don't discriminate on insignificant things like skin colour but if someone can't speak English or has extensively different political views (which could equally be someone from Pakistan or someone from a council house in Newcastle) then of course I'm going to treat them differently.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'm prejudice against fat people and little girls.
I blame the fat people for famine, and the last one.. well.. best I not comment on it.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

forking(edit) stalker. Leave my lolis alone!

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Suggestive swearing! Better becareful or someone's gonna remind you about the increasing amount of children here. (Who already learned the words anyway..)
Besides, it's not my fault one of them slipped on a banana peel.
I'm also prejudice against many other things btw, but if I list them here someone will report me again for being racist or sexist. (Or little girlist.. an probably even fattist)

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

oh my its still not rite to be prejudice taward anything besides crime hehe XD

??????
Signature

Quote by WeskaliaGood topic, I remember I used to watch an American shows called ABC "What would you do?" and there are many racial situations they created (black, muslim, gay, etc). It's a good show to watch as it shows how ignorant some people are. Those racists probably think it's good because they have never experienced it themselves. It's never funny to do those things but it's good to see there people who stand up for the bullied.

It doesn't matter what race we are, we're all red inside.

Glad to know someone who watches that show. I watch it every Friday, and it amazes me how ppl treat others. I agree with you all the way.

As for interracial marriage, I dont have a probelm with it, but some of my folks do a little bit. They accept it, yet they fear that my cousins, siblings, and I might face prejudice from our future husband/wifes' parents. Truthfully, you cant help who you fall in love with. Have a cousin who's a father now, and he's black. His gf's white, and she's one month pregnant. This changed everything in my family, and we support my cousin and his gf, regardless.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

you see thats the rite way to look at it but people look down on the child and thier family for making a half breed dispite they might be a half breed themselves its just so crule

??????
Signature

Ranerek77

Ranerek77

Kickin Reason to the Curb

in my opinion it doesnt matter where your from or what you look like, its just skin, whether your gay or not doesnt matter as long as it makes you happy go with it. theres always going to be people who dont like something about someone i wish that would change but idk if it will.

I will Beg and steal and borrow to keep you safe your whole life.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

lol @ what would you do.
My favoruite was the kids stealing a bike in broad daylight in a park.
black kid - everyone mobs him and tells him he shouldn't be stealing stuff
white kid - some people watch but n one does anything
blond woman - people start helping her

gotta love Americans. I often wonder about all these "non racist" people. Would they say, "it's ok cos he's black. We shouldn't discriminate" ?

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

No one really brings up the jews nowadays, does that mean no one cares about them?

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats a good point and a very good question

??????
Signature

Yeah, ppl do look down on a mixed child, and I dont want no mixed person feel ashamed of themselves..

@Usagi: No.. Ppl who are non-racist "don't see color." They see a human being, not color.

And as for the Jews, yeah, we barely hear about them..

evelluchia

evelluchia

i know someone who is a mixed race and i think you know who im talking about Le-Le

she was ridiculed for being a mix of caucasion and japanese to the point her father dis owned her and i truly think that thats just crule

??????
Signature

Oh, I didn't know that Lucia-san.. This is something mixed ppl deal with.. I'm surprised that her father disowned her...

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I live in Canada where I come across many races everyday. The College I attend to has many races, that sometimes I can't identify which country they came from.
To answer your question.
No, I don't treat any differently because of their races since I'm not a native here in Canada. I'm Filipino and growing up in a strange country where I don't know who my relatives are is really different. I became accustomed to the fact that everyone is the same. No one is in the higher race or lower race.
What irritates me the most is when people speak their own language when there is someone in that group of people who don't understand the language.
I currently work at a fast food chain on weekends and my co-workers most of them are filipinos. I feel embarrassed and irritated when they speak tagalog when the person in-charge does not speak the language.

I don't look down on people who has a disability since my own brother has special needs. If I look down at someone with a disability I would feel like I'm looking dowm on my brother. That won't make a good sister now.

@Darthas: No one brings up the Jewish people anymore since it's a sore history on every countries background. People still care about them, it's just that bringing them up would mean digging those 60 year old memories of torture and suffering. It's just the way human being avoid things.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Great points Ai. :)

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by aiiroprincessnoel
@Darthas: No one brings up the Jewish people anymore since it's a sore history on every countries background. People still care about them, it's just that bringing them up would mean digging those 60 year old memories of torture and suffering. It's just the way human being avoid things.

I don't think the whole problem with Jesus was 60 years ago, pick another number out of the box.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by darthas
I don't think the whole problem with Jesus was 60 years ago, pick another number out of the box.

What I pointed out was not about Jesus. I'm pointing out Jewish People's involvement and suffering from World War II. Remember? Hitler's idea of the world.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

You don't dig up any memories of WW2 unless you go on the topic on WW2. Jewish people are a topic of their own, no one really brings up their history of WW2 unless they wanted it to go in that specific direction.. which ultimately means you're getting on the case of WW2. It's possible to talk about Jews w/o WW2 being involved.. and even if someone thinks it's involved, it's possible to avoid it completely.
Telling a guy he ain't jewish because his bank account is empty doesn't relate to WW2.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

evelluchia

evelluchia

so what about some other races theres always something every race hates about other races

??????
Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.