Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Delention of scans - Minitokyo

Delention of scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ikoncito

ikoncito

Restricted 3 Times and Counting

Quote: ikoncito,

The scan you have submitted
 by ikoncito
by ikoncito

was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Apart from the size (mine is bigger), the difference is that mine has no white border.

As you have said, it makes no difference for a scan is complete / incomplete.

-------------------

Quote: ikoncito,

The scan you have submitted
 by ikoncito
by ikoncito
 by ikoncito
by ikoncito
was removed for the following reason:
- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Were deleted even though the dimensions of the scan without the white borders are higher.

After I published the following. I decided to go without the white borders to be noticed that there really was a size difference.
 by ikoncito
by ikoncito
 by ikoncito
by ikoncito

Quote by fenafirikoncito,
Do not know why you submitted those two scans again twice after I deleted them when they were practically the same but cropped borders. Do not do it again.

While I accept my mistake, sorry.

Thank you for your time, attention and answers.
Sincerely ikoncito.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

ikoncito,
I think you misinterpreted, I said the size dimension of a scan makes no difference. I only care about the overall completeness or fullness of a picture with some exceptions. Your first scan by Hagane Tsurugi has some of the girl's leg cut off.

Your second scans with the office girls have really bad color contrast. The details in their outfits is lost compare to the smaller scans.

ikoncito

ikoncito

Restricted 3 Times and Counting

OK, understand. Thanks for your time :D

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.