Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Confession - Minitokyo

Anime Confession

Tagged under Amagami

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Inspired by an anime called Amagami, a boy confessed twice to a popular girl in school. If you were an anime character in one of your favorite anime series, what character would you confess your feelings to? If rejected, what would you do, and would you feel?

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I doubt anything would work out if I confessed to Ciel, especially since I'm way older, so I wouldn't XD;;
I would though in Gintama to Katsura <3

Signature

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

to mizuho - onegai teacher or yoko - gurren lagann ? O.o if that got rejected then try again ;P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hrm, interesting topic!

There are so many anime bishies that firefly loves~~~~
I would confess to Rakushun from the Twelve Kingdoms... and if he rejected me? I'd throw a wheel of cheese at him. XD j/k j/k~! I'd probably do the same as ndox and try again.

Signature Image

KOTEGAWA YUIIIIII - from to-love ru

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

love confession? (>///<)
I'll confess to Mashiro Moritaka to marry me instead Azuki Miho! I'll do anything to get Mashiro from Azuki XDD
If he rejects me, then I'll confess to Lelouch Lamperouge XP and takes revenge to Mashiro using Lelouch's geass..
:mwahahaha:

~kitto dekiru~

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

LOVE CONFESION?
tssssssssssss...no need for that...
i roll alone...

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

My feelings to an Anime-Manga character? Hnmm.. Love feelings probably not....
But liking feelings probably to many! O___O
:X

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Haha! You and Greg are so silly. It's an "if" question. XD

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Ohh y-yeeh heeeheh.. x'''DDDDDD

Signature Image

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

yeah as beast said,liking feelings maybe yes...but love feelings? - a little ridiculus in my opininon :)

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Hmmm, I would confess for Zero Kiryuu, from Vampire Knight for sure! My fav bishie eveeeeeer! :3
But, I like of so many others... Kazehaya-kun (leave Sawako and be with me! >_<), Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi, Nobu from Nana... But, I think that the chosed one is Zero, haha. ?

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

Legionary

Legionary

Ramen Loving

I'd say Yakumo from School Rumble, but that wouldn't be very fun cuz, if you watch the show, you know she can read the minds of Dudes who like her. =X
So instead, I'll say Tsuruya-san from 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.'
If rejected I would feel crushed and..well...melancholy. =P

Signature
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me" - MB20

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

I didn't know... there so much and too little space to put my words for all of them... :P

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Ok ok.. Just Yoruichi-sama has came in my mind right now.. But I don't think she would accept.. :o
xD

Signature Image

Haha! I knew it was her you'll confess to. She mite accept; she's very witty. xD

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Haahah! Who knows I might been lucky that time x}
*///*

Signature Image

Quote by Ak1r0LOVE CONFESION?
tssssssssssss...no need for that...
i roll alone...

Dog gone it! Where's the Youtube/Facebook I Like This button?

Indy artist.

maic

maic

801-chan

I would confess my feelings to << Baka ki el Dogra ( is his name >XD ) >> of << LEVEL-E >> ! ! !
and if I was rejected by him.... I try again until he reciprocate my feelings! >Xb

a true Hero is not measured by the strength of his muscles.. but by the power of his Heart

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

I would confess my feelings to many.. lol XD mixing anime characters will be just like dream's knight xD

As usual, way too many to list XD

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

I don't think I would confess it either... I mean, Nico Robin is too old for me (and I'd probably get kicked away somewhere far off by Sanji), and, IF I did, she'd probably just smile at me and say "Thanks". But I'd be happy, independent of the result...

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Hehe, you have good point there Tommy. ^^

Howl from Howl's Moving Castel! He could take me to fly around and he has an ever moving house! I would travel all around the world!

"BE DIFFERENT, BE YOURSELF
love yourself, kiss a stranger, touch the fire, look at the sunset, feel the wind, taste a tear, enjoy life..."

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.