Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 say what you think - Minitokyo

say what you think

page 1 of 1 7 total items

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

ok. THis is not my wallpaper. my friend asked me to post it here in minitokyo for critiquing. He just wants to make sure it is of high quality and is approved of. He is just too shy to show that this is his work. I want him to join MT though. So please, say what you think of this wallpaper.

[img=http://s1.postimage.org/18k9tsh8k/230549ceb25feaaaa60d0721c71a7d5e1e97937abf2c1b24.jpg]

btw, my friend's site and this artwork ca be seen thru dA: http://heyfudge.deviantart.com

be sure to visit it!

merged: 04-08-2011 ~ 05:06pm
for me, the wallie is well done. although my friend claimed he did have a decline in the skills of making art, i do not belive so. He may be too lazy to draw.. IDK.. it's just, i really want him to join MT and show what talent he has. He may not be the best in the field, but i believe in him, that he can be compared to the ones who made it in mainstream digital graphic manipulation and drawing.

ahem, my friend had joined MT.
he is now known as @err404

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Is not bad. It's pretty small thou, that's sad cause there are many people who can't use it. Also, for a waller linking the original image is a must, so we can see what kind of work was done, I don't have the time to look for the original picture now, I'm assuming it was painted? but if I look closer I think it was cropped. It's really simple, the colors are a bit washed out, maybe some contrast would work here. He should keep it up =D

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

Its a nice concept...although..it sure needs to be worked on..on some details..like the right hand of the character..
I am not an illustrator...and have no talent for it....so...for me...its a great art...which could be improved a lot...
I hope... i get to see the final version of this wallpaper...

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I like the current look.... I've seen this on DA and I can say this is very pretty.... ! :))
Although I'm quite not sure if he used a different image or made one by his own. So I don't want to mention things whereas I'm not sure of. But looking at the category and his description, he claims that he made it himself and I'm very impressed!

For me, the wallpaper is a seemingly "empty" one. Probably, because the whitewash BG that gives it a glow/faded effect or something like that. Its much better if he removes the white one and go for a blue scheme BG just to give the picture some bit of life. Maybe he could add a few snow/snowflakes (just for a nice touch) and give it a nice typography.

Also, tell your friend to put his signature at the bottom!
Hope I helped~

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

First, signature! is a must. :3
Second, it's not a bad wall, it's soft and it's got the artist own style of lineart, which I find kinda lovable. :)
I'm a little afraid that they might find the background a bit empty. But it could qualify for a simplistic wall and not low effort, which we know it's def not, right? It's not my kind of wall, but it's sweet!
Your friend shouldn't put himself down so much, he/she does pretty nice colouring and lineart (I am envious of lineart!). And MT's a good site for artists who can pull that off, I think, especially with the new system. DA's a lot bit big so sometimes things don't get so much attention - he really shouldn't try and compare to the big names in DA! People normally start off small, and he's got a good start! So, it would be great if he came to MT and got good feedback, really.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

@aozoraskies, No, he doesn't compare himself with anyone. I was the one who made that comment about his skills.

haha, BTW, thanks for the feedback. He will be joining MT now.

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

otemoto-dansei-ningen

otemoto-dansei-ningen

your friendly Script Kittie

Quote by Namae-kunok. THis is not my wallpaper. my friend asked me to post it here in minitokyo for critiquing. He just wants to make sure it is of high quality and is approved of. He is just too shy to show that this is his work. I want him to join MT though. So please, say what you think of this wallpaper.

[img=http://s1.postimage.org/18k9tsh8k/230549ceb25feaaaa60d0721c71a7d5e1e97937abf2c1b24.jpg]

btw, my friend's site and this artwork ca be seen thru dA: http://heyfudge.deviantart.com

be sure to visit it!

for me, the wallie is well done. although my friend claimed he did have a decline in the skills of making art, i do not belive so. He may be too lazy to draw.. IDK.. it's just, i really want him to join MT and show what talent he has. He may not be the best in the field, but i believe in him, that he can be compared to the ones who made it in mainstream digital graphic manipulation and drawing.

He's lazy alright. But he'll get back to drawing some time. He just wanna kill time by doing other stuff. Ha, you know him.

I desperately need 50 megabytes of signature content right here, though I can only make less than 200 bytes of it.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.