Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2012 End of the World? take 2 - Minitokyo

2012 End of the World? take 2

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

This should get interesting as the year 2012 comes closer.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

What are the signs of the Day of Resurrection, small and large?
Answer:

Praise be to God
Marks the Day of Resurrection and the portents are that precedes the occurrence of the resurrection and the show near the access, has come to be divided into minor and major and minor - in most cases - make for Easter Long, including what happened and ended - has repeated the incident - including what appeared still appears and proceeds, and some have not located yet, but it also is falling Tell truthful - peace be upon him -.
The major signs are: they are great things to appear on shows near the Resurrection and the survival of a short time until that great day.
And signs at small many, came in conversations correct many, and are mentioned in the context of one without mentioning the Hadiths; because the place does not fit, and skinny one who wants to expand on this subject with information on the evidence of these signs books reliable specialized, including "The Minor Resurrection," Sheikh Omar Suleiman Al Ashkar , and the book "Signs of the time," Sheikh Yusuf barrage.
Minor signs of the Hour:
1. Mission of the Prophet - peace be upon him -.
2. His death - peace be upon him -.
3. The conquest of Jerusalem.
4. Plague "Emmaus", a town in Palestine.
5. Widespread wealth and dispensing charity.
6. The emergence of temptations, and tribulations that have occurred in the early days of Islam: the killing of Uthman - may Allah be pleased with him - and the battle of the camel and two rows, and the appearance of outsiders, and signed free, and the opinion that creation of the Koran.
7. The emergence of claimants of prophethood, and of them, "Musaylimah liar" and "Black Ansi."
8. Appearance of fire in the Hijaz, has appeared this fire in the middle of the seventh century AH, in 654 AH, was a great fire, the scholars who lived through the appearance, and later described in, Al-Nawawi said: "I went out in our time a fire in the city in fifty-four and six hundred, and the fire very great from the side of the city east and behind the free, and knowledge of it when all the Levant and other countries, and he told me of was attended by people of the city. "
9. Loss of trust, and manifestations of wasting Secretariat assign things to people other than her family who are able to conduct.
10. Capture The Flag and the appearance of ignorance, and have arrested the grasp of science scholars, as stated in the correct.
11. The spread of adultery.
12. The spread of usury.
13. The emergence of musical instruments.
14. Frequent drinking.
15. Shepherds competing in the architecture.
16. The birth of the nation for her mistress, as was proven in the correct, and the meaning of this modern scholarly opinions, and I chose the stone: it frequently disobedient children shall receive, in his mother's boy-treatment of Mr. nation from humiliation and insult.
17. Widespread killing.
18. Frequent earthquakes.
19. Appearance of landslides and deformed and ejaculation.
20. The emergence of clothed yet naked.
21. Believe dreams coming true.
22. The large number of false testimony and concealment of true testimony.
23. Large numbers of women.
24. The land of the Arabs meadows and rivers.
25. The Euphrates will uncover a mountain of gold.
26. Wild animals and inanimate objects.
27. The large number of Roman and fight the Muslims.
28. The conquest of Constantinople.
The Signs of the Resurrection comes: they are mentioned by the Prophet - peace be upon him - said in an interview Hudhayfah Ben acid are ten signs: the Antichrist, and the descent of Jesus son of Mary, Gog and Magog, and three landslides: eclipsed bright, and one in the east, the Arabian Peninsula, and smoke, and rises sun from the west, and the animal, and the fire that people are shopping to their place of gathering, and these signs will be going out on consecutive days, then appeared the first of these signs, the other on impact.
Muslim narrated from al-Ghafari Hudhayfah Ben acid - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Prophet - peace be upon him - to us and we were discussing, he said: What are you discussing? They said: "We are at, he said: It will not even see before ten verses he mentioned the smoke and the Antichrist and the Beast and the rising of the sun from the west and the descent of Jesus son of Mary, peace be upon him, and Gog and Magog, and three eclipse eclipsed bright one in the east and the Arabian Peninsula, and another that is a fire out from Yemen and drive people to their place of gathering.
There is no explicit text in the correct order of these tags, but utilized the order of some of the texts.
Shaykh Muhammad al-Saalih al - may God have mercy on him: - Is the Great Signs of the time in a certain order?
He replied:
"Signs of the time some of the major salary is well known, and some non-salary does not know the arrangement, known are the salary of the descent of Isa ibn Maryam, the emergence of Gog and Magog, Antichrist, the Antichrist, and then send down Jesus son of Mary and kill him, then go out and Magog Magog.
Has arranged Safaareeni - may God have mercy on him - in the faith of these major signs, but some of this arrangement peace of mind, and some not, and the order does not matter, but would be interested in the hour marks great if you fall, the time may be brought, God has made for hours Ohrata; as it happened important, people need to alert them of the proximity to happen "over."
And Allah knows best

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

Yes. God knows best.

Considering that we've failed to accurately predict when the world will end in the past, as can be seen here:

Failed Predictions

I'd say the chances of us actually knowing when things will end is pretty slim if not non-existent.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That means we have nothing to fear. ^-^

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by DarkGeneralUnizakiThat means we have nothing to fear. ^-^

True, but that doesn't mean we're immune to dealing a bunch of clods that will drop whatever they're(jobs,school etc) doing for reason of it no longer mattering since the world will supposedly end.

Hell some people are saying the world will end in May 21 2011.

http://www.businessinsider.com/end-of-world-may-21-2011-4

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I see. When the time comes, the time comes.

Countless "prophecies" have been made before the "2012 phenomenon." More than likely, nothing will happen. A lot of good things are in store, however.

sugoisugoidesu

sugoisugoidesu

Anta Baka?!

Quote by Dreadwave

Hell some people are saying the world will end in May 21 2011.

http://www.businessinsider.com/end-of-world-may-21-2011-4

sh*t, the world ends next week....

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

If the time comes, the time comes. The lord will let us know when it is time.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Regarding Mayan calender and 'the end of the world' - it's not anything like 'the end' - the world doesn't just stop, lol. Like many ancient books and scrolls and scriptures, this one was also a subject to various misinterpretations and misreadings. What Mayans were trying to say was that it simply comes to the end of one 'age' and the start of a new one (you have the same notions in the Bible and Vedas and other ancient records all over the world) or if you will - the fabled 'Age of Aquarius' OR if you want a Biblical reference - the passage about a man carrying a pitcher of water and how Jesus' disciples should follow him into the house where he enters - the man carrying a pitcher of water being the symbol of the astrological Aquarius - all they were saying was that the Sun will enter (seemingly from the Earth) into the sliver of heaven under Aquarius' reign.

The only real question is - will we, by then, be smart and open-minded enough to finally stop waging wars and finally act like normal human beings. Let's hope that happens. :)

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I see that explains the solar cycle changes.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sadly, alenas, as long as they teach violence in school there will always be violence. it would be nice if people would venture into knowing about Gandhi and Buddha more and less about how many died in this war and then that war, etc.

but what you stated could be true, I mean in China and parts of Japan every 60 years they recycle their calendar and bring about a new era, it's when the animal signs come to an end and they restart it again. they don't ever freak out or panic, granted they do celebrate and pay homage to certain shrines and temples. so does that mean we should party more and pay homage to our shrines, temples and buildings? (wherever we go to worship, if we go, if not just tolerate those that do?)

perhaps tolerance would be a beginning to an end :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is true about Japan and china. Their calendars do change every 60 years.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

@angelxxuan - exactly - kids are being TAUGHT violence - and not just in school, it's everywhere - in media, on the TV, in life...violence has become 'popular' and exploited - if you don't carry a knife or a gun with you, you're not cool. And that's the saddest part. That's why I stopped watching TV and news in general because all those mainstream media and their indoctrinating junk is making me sick.

And if we all will still be here tomorrow, I'll be laughing my ass off. Seriously, I don't understand why people have this tendency to read so much into these things. And take them literally. Most of those sacred scripts are written in symbolism and metaphors - the Bible, the Kuran, Nostradamus' prophecies, you name it. If it happens, it'll happen. And we'll all have to die one day eventually. Period. Till then, don't forget to live, kids. And when I say 'live' I MEAN live. Not survive and be a slave to what ever people tell you you should be. Love and peace, folks. Love and peace. :)

Signature

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

I agree Alenas live life to the fullest is my motto

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Greetings from the Future. I come to tell you that we're not dead save for those who died from natural causes or were victim to homicide/fatal accidents.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Get your predictions right you crazy Baptist pastor dude.
Better yet, let God handle the whole end of the world thing.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Well, if God exists, then the only entity who would know the precise date of our demise would be God.

Unless of course, there's a meteor hurtling towards us and NASA peeks through a telescope at the right moment.

But yeah, a random pastor past his prime, or a Mayan calender isn't going to pinpoint such massive, powerful information.

There needs to be solid proof, not predictions and speculations.

Humans like to predict things because it gives them comfort in a world of uncertainty and unpredictability.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

That is true. But I still find it funny.

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

Yeah, me too.
One of the best epic fails we've seen recently; I can't help but wonder what Harold Camping will be saying about his poor prediction skills?

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

Sometimes I would like doomsday to be like an alien invasion so I can go all pew pew up in this piece.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

or maybe some yodeling might destroy the alien invasion. but why invade this planet for, it's too destroyed and needs an enema, oh hey then we could be sold to the highest bidder in the other worlds out there :/ okay I want the world to end in 2012 with an alien invasion not massive earthquakes and the likes

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Quote by angelxxuanor maybe some yodeling might destroy the alien invasion. but why invade this planet for, it's too destroyed and needs an enema, oh hey then we could be sold to the highest bidder in the other worlds out there :/ okay I want the world to end in 2012 with an alien invasion not massive earthquakes and the likes

Logically speaking we're not a worthwhile planet to get into a fight for. The "aliens" can just as easily go to mars or some other planet/moon to mine whatever resources they wanted without worrying about retaliation.
Earth isn't that damaged compared to other rocky planets and lastly we have enough nuclear weaponry to make an invasion not "tactically sound".

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 80 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.