Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what natural desaster have you expereanced - Minitokyo

what natural desaster have you expereanced

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

looker

looker

living of experiences

i've never experienced a natural calamity so i'm not the best guy to talk. However, the least people can do when they stand before a havoc is to stick together and help each other

Cheers

Power is useless when you love no one, because you haven't got anyone to protect

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

thats true bit harder to do in such a situation

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I lived near an active volcano not very long ago, you could only imagine the possibilities.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

earthquake...

i did what those people taught us

in drills...

it actually happened during lunch time...

:(( sad cuz my food spilled...

but still am very relieved cuz nobody got injured and hurt...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

evelluchia

evelluchia

thats good to here sim-chan ^-^ too bad about your food though

a volcano thats one desaster i would never want to see

??????
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I was born in the Philippines and to tell you the truth. I was actually born a year after a Volcano erupted so not much there, I still remember I was probably eight years old when my dad carried me due to a flood. I remember the flood was just above my father's knees. Other than that I don't remember any at all.

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow that sounds horrible but im glad you and your dad made it ok did you mother make it out too?

??????
Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Quote by evelluchiawow that sounds horrible but im glad you and your dad made it ok did you mother make it out too?

Yeah, it wasn't that bad, but I can still remember perfectly that everything around me was floating except for the heavy items xD

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow ive seen floods myself we get them here in japan from time to time when the rainy season hits but im glad you and your parents are ok ^-^

??????
Signature

ive only been through earthquakes

Signature

Greil666Sutcliffe

Greil666Sutcliffe

Unlimited Blade Works

here in italy there aren't such disasters(fortunatly) just some little earthquakes sometimes , but nothing special .
talking about them , when i was 4 my family decided to spend some time in australia (something like 4 years, more than they expected) .
well , when i reached 8 years old an huge earthquake destroied my house an many of houses of the quartier , fortunatly no one died but me and my famaly had to live in the car for 2/3 weeks if i remember ... the fortunatly my granparents heared about our "little" disaster and they helped us to return in italy . we lost everithing in a couple of hours we lost everything and still now we have to live with my gran parents . even if it wasn't so devastating like many other cases , i can just say that it was really horrible and , really , i hope that no one have an experience with erathquakes . i think that i'll never wish something like that even at my worst enemy :|
@luchi let me know if things down there will get better :3 hope you're fine :3

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death , nor known to life.

Well, it wasn't to special but a tornado, which I estimate as between an EF-2 or EF-3, touched down in the center of my front yard about 7 meters away from where I was standing in the garage. There were no tornado watches or warnings and I went outside because it was hailing. The cyclone was anti-cyclonic, spinning clockwise, traveling south then east cutting very sharp turns. That was but only one of my close calls with a twister, yet the closest to the proximity of my person.

evelluchia

evelluchia

that sounds neet im glad you werent harmed ^-^

??????
Signature

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

The only real natural disaster I've really had to endure has been a few hurricanes. Having to evacuate once was a huge mess, so the next time we just camped out at a relatives. I freaked out because I thought the window was going to break and crush me during my sleep only to wake up and realize they were storm proof windows....not exactly the most fun experiences, but certainly interesting to endure.

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow that sounds scary we get typhoones here there not much fun to go through

??????
Signature

Zettodono

Zettodono

Come feed the rain...

Well, the place where I live didn't destribute any disasters like earthquakes, tsunami.. but last summer is become too hot in my region. So many forests are burned into ashes. So 2 mounth (July and August) air around my city is got hight score of smoke and usual temperature in daylight is +40*c and night +30*c. Save only our river Volga and home shower.

evelluchia

evelluchia

wow thats hot ide cook alive but im happy your ok ^-^

??????
Signature

ZEUSSHADOW

ZEUSSHADOW

Dark Heart

I remember my country was struck with an earthquake back in 2001 7.9 and just a month later a 6.6 earthquake struck again. my parents house,had to be demolished due to all the damage other people weren't so lucky, their houses collapsed completely.
Many people from all over the world helped us rebuild and for that we are thankful.

I have no reason to explain anything to you...Dragon Strike

evelsubaru

evelsubaru

the anime addict

were also getting the same treetment from our friends from all over the globe im glad that there is people to turn too in the event of something like this

Signature

Da-Sarg

Da-Sarg

the minitokyo sargent

sounds like this is getten into quite the discution haha XD

ive seen tornados and floods and a small tsunami but nothing topped my expereance with the desaster here in japan it was loke all hell broke loose and the towns and cities hit my the quake and tsunami look as if they were put through an industreal shredder i wish this never happened but all i can do is hope it wont happen agane

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.