Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Darthas' thread of senseless posts. - Minitokyo

Darthas' thread of senseless posts.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

So yea, I crashed into the vault of the site's policy and doubled back over the FAQ, seems that I couldn't find anything to shoot arrows through this thread. (Yes, Firefly uses arrows to dart threads)
Just for the record, I know this thread will get closed in the immediate future because I'm going to be the only one posting in here(?).

I remember back in the day when the sun was shining bright, summer in Jersey in 1952. You know.. the year when people didn't have techno or trance.. heavy metal and what have you nowadays. Back then it was all about rock'n'roll and biker dudes driving around with their babes in the backseat doing things that the world actually needed. (Raiding the supermart that sold oranges, throwing apples at lolicons and laughing at all the pretty boy weekend drivers)
This small story started back in 1952, with the main culprits being Valina, KsagixNitsune and Nerymoko. I can't exactly figure out which part of the story I'm supposed to start at.. and I'm sure I don't know where to end so I'll just begin where I think is the right area and end whenever I feel like it ended. As long as you keep in mind, this story makes no sense.

I was walking home the long way with Ksagi and Hasscern that day because Ksagi couldn't be persuaded not to walk past the school bus stop. Initially we had 2 choices, I could've just crossed the street and ended up at my destination but since Ksagi was with me.. I had to take the long way because I quote 'It's more interesting this way'. (We walked in a 'U' if you want a visual)
I could have agreed with him but I personally don't see what is interesting about walking down a pavement, passing by a bus stop full of Grade School girls and using the crossing at the end of the lane.. only to pass by the Bus Stop again (but at the other end of the road) and finally reach the place I wanted to go. Either way, that's what we did.
We arrived at our location and it seemed that we also managed to sort some things out, my dislike to certain groups of people and his likes to certain groups of people with regards to events that transpired 2 days ago. Did I mention both Valina and Nerymoko were in the same area that we were?

So about our other friend.. his name was Nerymoko but everyone just calls him Nery. Nery was a great guy, though it's hard to describe him. He was a good friend, could keep secrets and was extremely bright for his age. (Alright the last one was a stretch)
Nery liked another person we knew, and her name was Valina. Though both of us have reasoned with him on several occasions that Valina was a complete and total 'girl' which usually means he would either be groveling at her feet for a date or be one of those guys who would dress up in a leather boy scout uniform and stalk her with his 9000 megapixel HD super camera. (You know.. the kind they use as NASA)

We described Valina that way because.. unlike myself, Valina did more feminine things whilst I did more masculine things. While she spends the morning wondering what 7 course meal she's going to cook for dinner, I'll be wondering what homemade cereal I should prepare for now. While she fiddles through the closet trying to find something to wear, I ransack through my stash of video games wondering what RPG I should be playing, by that regard I'm not the same girl she is and am therefore not treated the same way any other girl would be.

Moving on, we arrived at this fork in the road whereas we had 2 choices:
1 - We sit here and wait for Nery to jump in
-or-
2 - We direct ourselves to another location and hope Nery would be able to figure out what we're doing while walking so far off that we hopefully don't get Valina bumping into us.
The choices were clear and Hasscern decided to leave early, claiming that his back hurt and I personally hope his back hurt enough for him to fall off a cliff.

As it was, Ksagi and I decided to sit down until such a time Nery comes along. By which we ended up conversing about a few things, he mentioned not being able to find anything decent to watch on television and I agreed, telling him it's always the same thing. He told me other things about wanting a dvd and ending up not buying it and I agreed again.
Seeing as our conversation went no where, he picked up a magazine and saw a Poll on anime characters, though he was disappointed that one of the more notable characters in his opinion got a low ranking of 45. I believe he felt even more disappointed when I told him she doesn't shine in my backyard. I could tell because he left a few mins later.

Sooner or later, Nery showed up with Valina which came as an awkward surprise to me because I've never seen them together before. After an exchange of pleasantries, they sat down with me and our usual day began.
Out of the blue, Nery asked me if I had a dream about mirrors and boats.. though I stressed to ask him what he's talking about.. I went with it anyway and replied with a very confused look. He assured me later that he meant mirrors OR boats.. not both at the same time. Though before I could answer that question.. Valina held her hand up for silence then told me that before I begin to think of anything.. Nery isn't her boyfriend.
I then argued that Nery would try his best to fit in as one, and she gave me the Eyebrows of Stern Disapproval. Nery then put his hand on my shoulder and told me that it wasn't funny, so I smiled and told him not to damage his bathroom wall too much because it might look bad on his resum

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/871/kagaminowaip.jpg

Oh we have so much fun on IRC...

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

haha

IRC...

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4659228/Cool-Story-Bro.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=cool-story-bro-house

Yes indeed we have.
Thanks Darth.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Too bad, it looked better when it was actually happening.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I don't actually get it, but maybe I should be glad I was left out of the story XD

Nice story, though :3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

So long...
I only to understand you are a sentimental person ^^

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

pretty wall of blue text got me distracted from the story, mind to shorten it to one paragraph so I can understand it better? k? thanks ^.^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Darthie, make another story with me in it ^_^

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by angelxxuanpretty wall of blue text got me distracted from the story, mind to shorten it to one paragraph so I can understand it better? k? thanks ^.^

I rather not have you understand the story, you might get angry with me.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

probably wouldn't be the first time darth ;) you just need a teddy bear to give him lots of huggles is all, take away all you frustration :D

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Let the sun don't shine... :o

And I thought IRC was dead :P

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Quite the story maybe you should do a mini series

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

*shoots arrow into thread*

We're pretty tolerant about the games and stuff in here, but this is taking it a little too far into spam territory darth.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.