Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No Background - Minitokyo

No Background

page 1 of 1 8 total items

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Well, lately I've been having problems with the change on the Background of my page. I already tried to use different formats of image (jpg, jpeg, png, tiff) but none of them worked and all I see is a black bar, even when I use the link provided to see my background on the css.
Btw, did the code for the sidebar color change (that one where ppl's avvies appear)?
Tasukete kudasai!
>_< "

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Mmmm.. I think its because the image file is huge.. :o

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

You mean huge in pixels or huge in size?

Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

I mean heavy as a file.. (30 mb example)
But I am not sure.. It seems not many people commented in your problem.. :o

Signature Image

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

It's 164 Kb...

Signature

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Hmmmm.. I really don't know what is the problem.. But If its ok with you, send me the file so I can search.. :)

Signature Image

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Ah another thread more suited for Bug Report XD

Only jpg images can be uploaded as the Background Image.
The black background (or the blank images used as the bg -> bg, header) shows up if you upload a png file.
It takes some time, refreshing and cache clearing until your uploaded image shows up, maybe you uploaded the png version before the jpg version had a chance to load?

And the sidebar code didn't change, it can still be colored like the rest in the Colors tab. Are you having problems with that too?

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

My advice is upload your background to an imagehosting site like imageshack and then use that for your background.

Replace http://static.minitokyo.net/skins/tsuyutsuki/bg.png?451 in

#header strong, #nav-bar form, #backbone h1, #footer div {
background-image url("http://static.minitokyo.net/skins/tsuyutsuki/bg.png?451")
}
in your css with the url of your background on imageshack and other places where it shows up.

That way it will show up instantly and you don't have to wait for the Minitokyo servers to update. You can also use non-jpg images that way too if what Yami said is right.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.