Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Two types of relationship - Minitokyo

Two types of relationship

page 1 of 1 11 total items

From my point of view there are two types of relationships:

1. Complementary relationship- where two people with different personalities fit each other like yin and yang, which allows them to cover for each others faults and mishaps, also to allow each other to discover more about their other half.

and

2. Similar relationship- where two people of similar personality and traits come together, this allows them to find common ground and relate to each other more easily.

What do you think? and which type of relationship would you prefer?

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Brilliant. I've been wondering about the exact same thing. Sorry but I don't have an express opinion or experience to count on but I'm looking forward to replies. ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've encountered many styles/stages of a relationship. there's the relationship of convenience that you just put up with the person before you're either too lazy to move on, it's a friendship relationship and nothing more or you just want to bother with putting any effort into a new relationship.

there's also a few that are a combination of both you brought about Mekiin they have a common ground yet they fit like yin and yang. those are the rare ones however and tend to last a life time.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanthere's also a few that are a combination of both you brought about Mekiin they have a common ground yet they fit like yin and yang. those are the rare ones however and tend to last a life time.

Never thought it'd be possible to even have a combination of both, it would be envious to be in those relationships...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I've only seen a few in my life time, people still deeply in love after 50+ years and they've reached a ground and are quite blissful with themselves

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I personally like both. The one that I'm in is sort of a mix between the two which is great.

awe! i really like number 1, its describes what my relationship currently is :)) we are opposites but complete each other. he is my sun and i am his moon....
No matter the relationship falls under what matters most is the happiness between two souls.

Quote by ShiNigAMi-40awe! i really like number 1, its describes what my relationship currently is :)) we are opposites but complete each other. he is my sun and i am his moon....
No matter the relationship falls under what matters most is the happiness between two souls.

Wow~ very insightful and loving~

hope everything is forever smooth sailing for you two^^

Quote by Mekiin

Quote by ShiNigAMi-40awe! i really like number 1, its describes what my relationship currently is :)) we are opposites but complete each other. he is my sun and i am his moon....

Wow~ very insightful and loving~

hope everything is forever smooth sailing for you two^^

AWEE! thank you so much ^_^

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

I prefer number one, It'll be more interesting & exciting relationship. cause we're made partially unique, so there'll be exactly person who similar to us ;)

~kitto dekiru~

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

I totally agree with you.
I would say i prefer the 1 choice since im in one :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.