Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Life's an Adventure endure it.

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

? o_o That wallpaper you're trying to submit, you're putting it in the wrong section. Also, if you didn't make it, then you can't submit at all, even if you were putting it in the right category.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

Rin-Takara

Rin-Takara

Life's an Adventure endure it.

Hmm okay well I made some of it but I guess what's not good enough okay well thnx for letting me know and what category should I put it in ?

So don't you dare blame me for, Prying open the door, That's unleashed the bitterness, That's here in the midst of this, Sometimes we live for no one but ourselves

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Wallpaper section is where wallpapers go, but if it's someone's wallpaper that you edited a little, you can't submit it. It has to be all your own work.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.