Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Style Vizard - Minitokyo

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

I would like to help me modify the image in order to upload to MT (I made it but I erased it) then wanted to know that I can arrange for to stay in MT, I appreciate your suggestions ^^

wall http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1479/terminado3.th.jpg

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕ ‿ ◕░▒▓█▇▅▂ Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

you should give the link of your image here so everyone can see and give their help

Edit : oops my bad sorry ^^; i dont see image cuz me use dead slow conection :P

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I rather like it now, but it's also slightly simple. if you changed the flames to an actual image of some sort, or the blackness to another design? the chains I really like and that can be kicked around a bit, but my attention goes straight to the flames, they just look out of place for the picture :/ maybe some black ooze, or some black color that was used for his bankai? then you'd have to change around the black on the background? hope that this is of some help, but, in my opinion, ichigo is just perfect the way he is.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

IMHO:

Uhm, try to remove the mask. or, make the hollow mask (layer?) opaque.

and, the flames that seem to come out from ichico's mouth, remove it. it does not look appropriate and it does not sync with ichigo's face.

the black areas can be enhanced. uhm, you can place some color in that, i think it would be nicer.

ok, that's all.
great job!

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Ohayo minna, I wanted to thank you for your comments helped me a lot. Try to improve it and delete it a couple of things. To see what they think ^^

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2600/ultimohecho.th.jpg

Solo la oscuridad de mi alma me hace fuerte,La oscuridad es mi camino...las tinieblas mi trono...y tu agonia mi aliento

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow darkwolf excellent improvements. I like the brush style you used, makes it look grainy. and the chain with the missing fire very nice. I like the "normal" ichigo and the hollow ichigo as well :) and I like the background color lighting you did to the outside of the picture and took out that dull black, it brings more detail and character to the main piece. in my opinion I would wait for more "voices" before uploading it just in case it's deleted for some odd reason, but I really like this one.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hmm i feel the chain (stock image chains) look out of place. everything in the wall is 2D, whereas the chains going across the wall are 3D. perhaps try vectoring those chains? the background outside the 3D chains look a bit odd as well and the textures look a bit distracting. perhaps use a different texture to overlay it? hope my 2 cents helps

chamber-of-kings katekyo-hitman-reborn wings-lovers

DarkWolf2011

DarkWolf2011

In the Dark side

Quote by chocoripeyeshmm i feel the chain (stock image chains) look out of place. everything in the wall is 2D, whereas the chains going across the wall are 3D. perhaps try vectoring those chains? the background outside the 3D chains look a bit odd as well and the textures look a bit distracting. perhaps use a different texture to overlay it? hope my 2 cents helps

In fact all the chains are 3D and textures used were 3. Thanks po your suggestions will take this into account to improve this wall ^^

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

I think the texture over it is a bit heavy. And your chains on the top and bottom are a bit jagged around the edges.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.