Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 adding HTML to userpage error - Minitokyo

adding HTML to userpage error

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

ever since the most recent minitokyo maintenence cession i beleave it was 2 days ago ive been unable to add HTML coding to my userpage and also lost all coding on the page the error i get when i click the update button is "body: Must be numeric." im just wondering why this has occured

what in the HTML coding can cause such an error (hehe i think theres a pun in there someware hehe XD)

if anyone can help feel free to drop a line ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

How is it now?

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

What new content did u add when you got that error?
It could be that you just have a typo or an unclosed tag (like <p></p>, <div></div> etc) that was overlooked before the maintenance.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

ill give it a look over and resubmit the code and if i run into the same error ill let you know ^-^ thanks for the help

merged: 04-17-2011 ~ 10:22pm
apparently the error was caused by a maximum character issue hehe XD oh well no big issue ^-^ thanks for your help ^-^

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.