Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Time Traveler - Minitokyo

Time Traveler

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

This member http://iichinosekotomix.minitokyo.net/ was last online Last Online Jan 01, 1970; Also known as the start of time to alot of computers =3

Do i get a cookie?

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

*gives UsagixKitsune a cookie* I remember the first time I built my own Time machine, oh good ol' times... :P

Back on topic, I've seen a few members with the same bug (is that a bug?) in their userpages... :o

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

LOL I don't know what's the policy on time travelers XD
I think that date comes up when a member hasn't been online forever. I've seen a few of them myself, just lol and ignore.

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

All I see is Caramelldansen.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

1943 was the start of the computers.
History fail.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

Why was my comment deleted? O.o;

I had the first reply here...

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Because most of your posts here are irrelevant to the OP.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I've never had a comment deleted... D:

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes, to some members, their birthday was an error message and they couldn't use their birthday, and that has got to be an interesting glitch, don't believe I've seen that one before :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer ;) in the 70s was when they dropped from the size of a large room to the size more suitable to what we could use today, and then there's the smaller versions still. modern technology is always fun.

believe it or not leaf, sometimes posts are deleted by no other fault than the site itself, it travels back in time and it goes poof :O

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Actually the first computer was called an ENIAC and its construction was started on the 5th of june 1943, the first being completed in 1946. Back then it's function or w/e was used for the purpose of helping people learn to spell but went on to other things like calculating artillery tables.
...and just because you never had a comment deleted doesn't mean you made much relevance that whole time either.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Ugh, guys. Way to go off-topic.
It's just a glitch, probably Sheq will fix it (maybe he already did)
Closed.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.