Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were in an anime... - Minitokyo

If you were in an anime...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

So if you were a character in an anime (any anime or just general) what would you do.
Keep these things in mind:

1) Anime defies all laws of physics
2) Unlimited big-breasted girls
3) No rules apply in most Anime

I would eat anything I wanted knowing I'd never get fat (like all those anime girls who are like pigs).

I would do what a normal fellow would do. I neither need to nor do I care to elaborate.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

get me some big breasted girls and go play hungry hungry hippos of course

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

I would be the Hero of the anime AND have a Big-Breasted girl Harem

I think thats around right?

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

berdengtubig

berdengtubig

Feel the storm, it's coming.

I would go flying and be accompanied by big breasted girls :P

I would be the coolest cool guy that ever cooled off the anime I'm cooling off in.

That would be cool.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I would hang with the prettiest anime girls with small and medium sized (o)(o) (Bigger isn't necessarily better)

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

palmface*

I'm out!

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

i would eat a devil fruit, then get shinigami powers and become hokage. then some busty alien princess would barge in on me while i'm in the bath and i'd be stuck with a baby named beelzebub and we'd go on a quest for seven dragon balls. sorry for being annoying, but it had to be said=]

JackoSlacko

JackoSlacko

Queen Cid's "LAZYJESTER"

Quote by HooyaahI would hang with the prettiest anime girls with small and medium sized (o)(o) (Bigger isn't necessarily better)

Bah! Bigger Means More........More Means Better!

Bigger isn't Necessarily better but there are benefits.......

Otherwise, i will become a Ninja!

Signature
The Internet, Where the Men are Men, The Women are men and the Children are the FBI

I'd probably stalk Byakuya Kuchiki ololololol

adelopium

adelopium

SCURVY SGURD

i'd catch an animal and train it to throw playing cards at the ground whilst whirling around furiously on a spinning top which could transform into a manic little rc car

Think of the world.

LOL

I'd get a talking cat. That flies. And is part pop-tart... and sings nyan nyan over and over...

I would just yell and Increase my power tremendously like Goku

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

i'd probably be one of the "bad guys with highly destructive powers that will convert over to the good side eventually" type of character.

Signature Image

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'd be the villain who hates the main character and dies tragically in the end :S or maybe I'd be a secondary character... xP

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.