Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of ikkitousen detext 01 - Minitokyo

deletion of ikkitousen detext 01

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

my version is smaller since that is the original size that it was when I cleaned/drew the missing parts. The scan (http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/531456 ) that replaced mine is mine but upscaled/resized since the parts that I drew is still the same

Quote by neodraconum,

The scan you have submitted (Ikkitousen Detexted 01) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have restored your scan. You are right and your version is the original one and the new scan is enlarged.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.