Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Category change request - Minitokyo

Category change request

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Just a heads-up that Steins;Gate is now an anime (it's currently categorized as a game) so there's no 'Add to Watchlist' option. I was watching an episode earlier and went to update my list, so...

My apologies if this thread is in the wrong forum!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

I did some testing XD the solution is simple:
Yes, only type Series tags have the "Add to watchlist" button, not "Series,Visual Novel" or "Series,Game".
But you can add anything that is tagged under Series to your watchlist through your Watchlist menu :D
(I added it just now :3)

For future reference all tag related reports should go here -> Tag Administration Thread :)

But I'm glad that you posted it here, it would be nice to have the "Add to watchlist" button for every type "Series,smth".

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

Tsunoh

Tsunoh

runs with cookies

Ahh, yes, watchlist... I didn't know it was for that, I assumed it was for 'People you Watch'. My bad lol.
Thanks for the reply, Yamibou-Eve!

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Oh~ yeah that's an easy mistake to make :3 but since "The big MT change" everything related to member stalking moved to My Friends :D
^^b

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.