Meister or Weapon [Soul Eater]

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Cancel

For Soul Eater fans, would you be a master or a weapon?
If you were a master, what do you want your weapon to be? If you were a weapon, what weapon would you like to be? And importantly, who would you choose to be your parther from reality? Friend, relative, etc.

NOTE: I meant to say "meister" and not "master." They almost sound alike. My bad. Lol.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Cancel

A meister.=D

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Cancel

Nyah, so many options~
Let's see... If I were a meister, I'd want to have a pole arm as a weapon, such as a naginata or something along the lines of a spear, scythe, trident, whatever. And if I were a weapon I'd like to be anything from all of those above.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

Cancel

A meister and i want my weapon be a heartless one and i don't care about the shape XD

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Cancel

A meister. I'd want my weapon to be a sword. If I were the weapon, I'd want to be a sword xD

Will I ever be able to escape this eternal living Hell, this endless cycle of being used, hurt and betrayed…? After all others had hated and abandoned me, he was the first to ever view me with only love and kindness in his eyes... He sees me for what I truly am... I love and will never abandon him... Our hearts will shine together... And break through the darkness and discord that is Eternity...

Cancel

I want to be the weapon. A long range weapon like a gun or bazooka.
My meister? A really hot chick.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

• May 04, 2011

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

Cancel

I would like to be a meister and my weapon wold be my bets frien a bazuca

• Jul 02, 2011
Cancel

I want to be a meister and since I loved katana so much, I want a Japanese sword to be my weapon~ hehe...

• Jul 25, 2011
Cancel

To be honest, I''d be most happy to be any of those fictional race* :D

Hmmm, so if I were a meister, I do think I'd like to coorporate with Excalibur, lol.
If I were a weapon, I think I can be anything as long I was destructive enough~

• Sep 08, 2011
Cancel

I’d be a meister because I’m fast and agile, my weapon would be a shield with a blade at the end, or duel wield long swords connected by a chain, or just a really long chain. My partner would probably be a girl friend or close friend who keeps me in check (I can get sort of… out of control in fights lol). If I was a weapon I’d be a dagger connected to a short sword by a chain, my partner would be my child hood friend. Personally I’d rather be a meister though.

• Mar 22, 2012

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.