Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meister or Weapon [Soul Eater] - Minitokyo

Meister or Weapon [Soul Eater]

Tagged under Soul Eater

page 1 of 1 10 total items

For Soul Eater fans, would you be a master or a weapon?
If you were a master, what do you want your weapon to be? If you were a weapon, what weapon would you like to be? And importantly, who would you choose to be your parther from reality? Friend, relative, etc.

NOTE: I meant to say "meister" and not "master." They almost sound alike. My bad. Lol.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

A meister.=D

Signature
	Imagehttp://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/derederedesu/Signatures%20desu/Primulaminitokyosignature.gif[/sigimg]

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

Nyah, so many options~
Let's see... If I were a meister, I'd want to have a pole arm as a weapon, such as a naginata or something along the lines of a spear, scythe, trident, whatever. And if I were a weapon I'd like to be anything from all of those above.

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Miss-Mess

Miss-Mess

A hero, somtimes.

A meister and i want my weapon be a heartless one and i don't care about the shape XD

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

A meister. I'd want my weapon to be a sword. If I were the weapon, I'd want to be a sword xD

I want to be the weapon. A long range weapon like a gun or bazooka.
My meister? A really hot chick.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I would like to be a meister and my weapon wold be my bets frien a bazuca

I want to be a meister and since I loved katana so much, I want a Japanese sword to be my weapon~ hehe...

To be honest, I''d be most happy to be any of those fictional race* :D

Hmmm, so if I were a meister, I do think I'd like to coorporate with Excalibur, lol.
If I were a weapon, I think I can be anything as long I was destructive enough~

I’d be a meister because I’m fast and agile, my weapon would be a shield with a blade at the end, or duel wield long swords connected by a chain, or just a really long chain. My partner would probably be a girl friend or close friend who keeps me in check (I can get sort of… out of control in fights lol). If I was a weapon I’d be a dagger connected to a short sword by a chain, my partner would be my child hood friend. Personally I’d rather be a meister though.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.