Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion: Comment-to-Comment for Guestbook Entries - Minitokyo

Suggestion: Comment-to-Comment for Guestbook Entries

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

I was actually wondering would it be a good idea to have the 'Comment-to-Comment' link near comments that members post to each other in the guestbook entries :) It can serve as a conversation history(comments you had with every members from the very beginning till the most recent, like the MSN chat history) cause most of the time if someone is receiving too many comments from too many people at a time, they would not be able to remember the previous conversation they had with some of the people.

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

You could also use PMs and just reply back and forth through there. If you hit reply each time, the previous text will remain in the body of the PM.

Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Oh I see, thanks for replying :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.