Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 question on Ear cleaning - Minitokyo

question on Ear cleaning

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

ok for me this is really weird.I have played several visual novels and for some reason this keeps popping up
the girl gives her guy a severe ear cleaning....why? how is that romantic? I get the laying in her lap part but ear cleaning really? What happened to good old making out?
anyway what do you all think? are you into this?

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Maybe he got too much wax and can't hear her? LOL in all seriousness.. I dun know.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

So, You're serious?
Maybe he usually doesnt pay attendtion to her word or maybe he dont care about her alot.
I dont know (_ _')

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

awkwardusername

awkwardusername

(」・ω・)」うー!

eew.

you should play more VNs jack.

XD

Signature Image
Wordpress | Tumblr
Then what role am I to play in this farce? Should I be the slave? The villager? The knight? The protagonist? No, I am them all! A hero who’s role is to consume everything in sight, dancing while tearing the theater apart. A drama. A drama whose audience is the drama itself.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

It's more of a Japanese thing than just VNs. In Japan they have places you can go to get your ears cleaned by girls.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/08/05/mimikaki-bloodbath-as-stalker-goes-berserk/
^ that's how I know.
Like school swimsuits I can see why it's kinda nice but I don't think we'd really understand it unless we grew up in Japan. That's my opinion.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

After Reading this thread I can not for the life of me stop laughing. I wish I had never opened this thread. Help me please...I can't breathe...*Gasps for air...*

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Quote by UberDogAfter Reading this thread I can not for the life of me stop laughing. I wish I had never opened this thread. Help me please...I can't breathe...*Gasps for air...*

so are you ok?

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yeah I survived but now that I have come back to this thread because of getting a notification I am now Laughing Hysterically again.

I fear the cycle won't be broken till this thread reaches its max posting or it is closed. :D

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

maybe those girls would do a good job but of course their professionals in the ear cleaning arts

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Jack~
i tried...
But...
Up to now...
I cant stand...
Hahahaha lol XDDDDDDDDDDDD
*GASPS FOR AIR*

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

hey This is a deathly serious debate on the romanticism of ear cleaning

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Seriousness
maybe hes a ambitious man.
I dont know

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I say to each his own...but I do not find a gooey Q-Tip to be Romantic!
But you could try getting a Coning Done Jack.
http://www.coningcompany.com/faq.html

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

So the case is closed, it all depends on culture!

I guess us guys in the States will have to stick to Q-tips!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.