Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel the first time that somebody say I Love You? - Minitokyo

How do you feel the first time that somebody say I Love You?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

When i want to know how the people feel the first time that somebody said i love you because nobody has said those word, but never mind, i just want to know, other thing that i want to know is when you told i love you, how do you feel?
I know that is obviously how it feel but i want to know your history

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

took me forever to use the phrase myself. came from a loveless childhood. but after finding someone the words are still a struggle for me, but they are getting better. also able to use the words towards people outside of that special someone. the "love" is different for family and I don't just use words they have meaning.

when I first heard them I was slightly shocked because they came from me first and not the other person. but they did say it back but still, it felt so strange for me. like a foreign language.

when I use the string of words I sort of feel lighthearted, I feel happy, it's an overwhelming peace for me to feel this experience, of course I giggle and blush some but that's probably normal too :)

hope that I was able to help in some way, it's probably different for everyone

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Stigma13

Stigma13

thanks thanks it will useful thank you

planant,

ai-yame

ai-yame

<3 Iridescent <3

Hey there, Stigma13, interesting topic you've brought up here. :)

Wow, it's good for you, angelxxuan-sama, seeing that's how you feel. Lighthearted, hmm. ^_^

-0-

It might probably be a shame for some, just maybe, but I only heard these three little yet meaningful words from my family (my stepdad, mom, and older sis) and a few friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm really grateful for that; it feels inspiring and it makes me strong as a person, knowing I have that support system. :3 Hearing it from them gives me the assurance that they're there for me, though as much as possible I don't want to think of what the future may hold for us -- especially when reality distorts your vision of 'forever'. That sort of thing. >.<;

While I appreciate some friends who tell me or send me messages with an I love you in the end or something like that, I really don't want to dwell on them, especially when they only spell it with 'I luv u', 'lav yah', or any of the sort, because I don't feel the sincerity on them for some reason (I'm a sucker for semantics, so that's why I warn some people not to tell me such words if they don't mean it in the first place). It's like either say the words wholly or just plain don't say it at all.

And for most girls' point of view, we prefer guys to tell those words first. ;)

Sorry for the confusion, but those are just partly my thoughts, at least for now. T_T I don't consider myself an expert on the subject, so pardon me. It's nice that we all have diverse backgrounds here, it'll help in widening everyone's perception of it. ^_^

<3 It's too early for you to beat me. <3
Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

For the first time, when someone said that to me, I felt like I was the most important person in her life.
Heard that from a girl when I was a child, and I still remember her face.
I was too innocent to know what that means, and ignored the fact.
Well... She's dead now, that's what happens when u love someone.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

Stigma13

Stigma13

Wow don't say it, it's so sad your history, I dare not even imagine how you felt, im' sorry for opened a very bad memory of you, ok i hope that you be ok.

planant,

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Aloof, heard that word so many times that it lost most of its meaning.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Stigma13

Stigma13

Yes it should be, but then what happen whit the humanity increasingly losing the sense of all the things that make a person be a person, thats the way that you like to live?, i'm Not to sound that I'm complaining that something but I just want to know what you think

planant,

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

when i first heard it i was like, "what?"
i felt that it made my face blush. i was flustered. i didn't really know what to say. the feeling was mutual but because of pride i was like, "..ok..?"

the first time i said it i was super embarrassed. i thought i couldn't face him anymore and that everything would be awkward. well it did get awkward. i said it to the same person a few days after. it's hard to look him in the eye and it's just really plain awkward. it's not something you could say easily.. but once you say it more often, the feeling when saying it kind of dies out.. nothing compares to the first after all. but when you're saying it to a different person, a new love maybe, it gives off the same feeling but not as embarrassing and awkward as the first time.

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

i feel a bit shy.....but happy 2~~ ^-^

it was said to me in a horrible fashion to make a fool out of me when i was very little .now , i've lost all importance of it in my life because ,i 've seen many people fooling around wit these words .

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for over 4 weeks.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.