Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Steins Gate (Anime)? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Steins Gate (Anime)?

Tagged under Steins Gate

page 1 of 1 10 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

So far, I have watched two episodes and it seems to get better and better with the storyline.and how the series goes on with the background music, songs, and those cicadas. As what you I have expected from summer.

Spoiler (show)

Honestly, I like that John Titor references, the most exciting part is what if John Titor didn't come to year 2000 and doesn't have the intention to do so. This is not all, explanation on the gel-banana is also interesting as well.

I am surprised with the storyline as it exceeded my expectation from what I watch Chaos;Head. I expect a better storyline on the next episode, Guys, Gals?

Note that I won't be adding polls as the series haven't ended yet. Maybe this will be the Steins;Gate Overall Discussion.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

david16

david16

Gao!

Well, the episodes are very psychological...
In the first episode, i didn't understand anything... now at the forth, it is still hard to understand...
I'd give it a 4 out of 5... it could have been longer...

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yes. it is intended to be like that. That's the main point of this anime and made you wonders what would happen next.

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

david16

david16

Gao!

Yeah... or else it would have been boring... It is not for action hungry fans though

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

and, you said that it could have been longer, if they made it into a 24 episode one, i'm sure it would get better, isn't it?

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

david16

david16

Gao!

Pretty much... the new episode where he changed one of his friends into a girl was kind of funny...

amandachioh73

El Psy Congroo

d story is a bit confusing but really nice. i'll giv it a 5/5. im kinda like always wondering wat might happens next whenever d ep finishes.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah, isn't it? Now, I have the news that it will be aired for 24 episodes.

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Is a good show, but it fit in the 4 out of 5 to me.

david16

david16

Gao!

It follows the story of the guy name John Titor... Checked about him
... i was disappointed... but it isnt about the guy... its about the anime!
Now that it is extended... I give it a 5/5... hope they dont mess it up! :)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.