Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications problem - Minitokyo

Notifications problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

So, I have this problem with my "Notifications Box" since I first joined Minitokyo. At first I thought it was just my impression, but it keeps occuring. My problem is: it always sais I have notifications to read. But it's not so, because I make sure to delete them after I read everything.
Right now it sais I have "6 notes" and if I click it sais "No notifications :D".
Like I said, it's always like that! It should be saying "No notes", but it's not so. Can someone please help?
Thank you!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

This is a known bug and has been addressed numerous times. When you get the notification for me posting in this thread, click "Purge All" instead of just deleting it. That'll take care of the ghost notifs.

Signature Image

I had no idea it was a common problem...
But thank you for your quick reply!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.