Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suggestion - Tagging Tutorial/FAQ? - Minitokyo

Suggestion - Tagging Tutorial/FAQ?

Tagging FAQ/Tutorial? Yes/No?

Yes, tutorial absolutely!
4 votes
Yes, but a FAQ would do, already have guidelines.
4 votes
No, too much trouble.
0 votes
NO. That's for noobs!
0 votes
Er.. what?
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hi, so I was looking around and I kinda noticed that some of us (i.e. me) keep making mistakes when tagging stuff or posting on the Tag Admin Thread.
The result is that the MT tag staff have a harder time sorting out stuff..

I know that there are guidelines in the pinned post and at tag-licious but these things keep happening anyway. ^_^; So I would like to suggest a tagging tutorial or a FAQ via forum or something similar.

Example of mistakes:
The tagging format. Seems that less and less people follow it. ^_^; or like me, misunderstand it. >_<

Also, the occasional mishap when people tag characters, mistaking them for themes (eg. Sakura (character) mistaken as Cherry blossoms, the theme)
Or people painstakingly tagging surnames and forenames separately. omg

So yeah, it would be good if there was a FAQ for tags. Just some little section where people can get all those little questions answered and save the staff from heartache and headbreak, and maybe post more questions and answers to prevent more mishaps from happening...

If there is actually one lying around, sorry I didn't see it. I did search via the search box..

P.S. I notice if I search for 'tagging' in the forum, 4 out of 5 finds have 'do not have privileges to access'. Are they all like, MT-staff only threads? Should they even show up in a normal search? ^^;

Thanks!

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I was actually going to work on making a thread with the tagging guidelines so stay tuned :3, I'll try to get them ready by tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah, those threads are located in the moderator forum :P

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Awesome! :D *Anticipation* We really need one XDD.
lol Good find for me then.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.