Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Monochrome scan gallery restructuring? - Minitokyo

Monochrome scan gallery restructuring?

Tagged under Galaxy Angel

This thread is pinned.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

I have a question:

Is the monochrone gallery being taken down or downscaled as we speak? Sheqel, I believe, was an advocate of having monochrome scans, and apparently I have seen a number of my scans taken down. Can you give me an deeper explanation behind all of this?

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Lately members submit more and more manga panels as if we were a manga sharing site. So we decided to "clean" the monochrome section from such scans.

Quote by SheqelI agree with those deletions. I don't have any particular opinions on them beside that :)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

But the monochrome section has not been removed altogether, right?

Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The monochrome section will stay, its just in the process of being cleaned up. So yes you can still submit monochrome scans, just not panel parts.

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

All right, seen enough. Thread close, please mods. Cheers.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.