Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Um... not my scan but... - Minitokyo

Um... not my scan but...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I know I'm not supposed to request a scan to be readmitted to the gallery unless it's mine but I was going to upload it and couldn't so I guess that's what got me curious.

"'Goto-P CG Collection 22 -NaNa- 02' by goophillip has removed from the gallery and cannot be viewed nor downloaded."

Anyways, here's where I got the scan, I dunno where goophillip got it. Goto-P Nagomi Hiyori

Sorry if I'm breaking some major rules here or something >.< I just wasn't quite sure what it was that got the scan removed (and obviously if it's allowed to return it should belong to goophillip and not me).

Direct link to scan on oreno.imouto

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I have deleted the image because it is not scanned, it's digital and therefore considered as ripped art. You can submit the same image if you find a scanned version of it.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.