Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate/Zero gets Anime - Minitokyo

Fate/Zero gets Anime

Tagged under Fate/stay night

page 1 of 1 6 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Fate/Zero is the prequel of the Visual Novel series , Fate/Stay NIght and was originally written in the context as a Light Novel.
But it is now receiving greenlights as a new Anime series , possibly being released around 2011.

Fate/Zero features Emiya Shirou's adoptive father , Emiya Kuritsugu as the protaginist and Servant Saber ( The very same Saber ) as his Servant.
The heroine is Irisviel von Einzbern , Illyasviel's "mother" and the other six Masters and their Servants of the war , which includes characters like Tohsaka Tokiomi ( Rin's father ) , Kotomine Kirei , Gilgamesh and Waver.

This particular War takes place ten years ago from the original setting of Fate/Stay Night , so the lineup of characters is different as it is a prequel.

News comes from : http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-21/fate/zero-novel-gets-anime
Official TV Site : http://www.fate-zero.jp/

Wuou... i love Fate/Stay and i don't wanna wait for Fate/Zero.... I hope this year comes to light

I can

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

I saw the PV some days ago..I really cant wait for this one :)
The music looks great too with Yuki kajiura..i always thought it would be great to have Yuki working in FSN :)

In October we'll be able to watch the first episode of the show and from then on every week a new episode of epic stuff! I can't wait *.*

wuearcher

wuearcher

unlimited blade works!

Oo hopefully not have delays, as this novel is exciting XD, well read is emecionante, as will be anime XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.