Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Write a poem - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

Well i'm looking for some of inspiration around the world

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

when I get writer's block, I tend to take a break from writing, so I'm not "forcing" things and just let my mind wonder. watch some television, listen to some music, play some games, and so forth, and then ideas start to return. asking others to write you a poem could break into the plagiarism department so be careful to those that do share anything that might risk losing later, if it's not copyrighted in some way first.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Try sleeping. I often get inspired by the nightmares I have.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

riyusen

riyusen

Riyusen..

why dont you try reading other books you like? i often do that when my brains goes blank! it will help you produce new ideas.. its effective! try it

"what you see is not what you always get., ..Signature Image

Kuroshitsuji101

Kuroshitsuji101

Save It For A Rainy Day.

The best thing to do when having writer's block,is to take a break,find something to vent the "frustration" on.
Take a walk,embrace your surroundings-in my opinion it's very inspiring :)

Stigma13

Stigma13

N.e:aR

wowwwww thanks

"Sommes-nous les jouets du destin
souviens-toi des moments divins
planant,

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Inspiration: Mayonnaise!

No, seriously. Taking a stroll around town/city does a decent job at standing your ground giving you inspiration to do creative things as new things flow into your mind of void. Then, you could always try to brain-storm your new idea's and make some beautiful love like nature written into the depths of history with a mere, simple poem.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

scribbledclef

scribbledclef

Poetic Delight

Wonderful. I suggest you look through the images here, they'll always have some poems in them.
Or you can drink a glass of fresh water. Or just close your eyes.

Remember to relax. ;)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.