Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan / One Piece Lego World - Minitokyo

Scan / One Piece Lego World

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

Quote by tortillalady,

The scan you have submitted (One Piece Lego World) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

There was no scan like the one I had originally submitted on MT beforehand. There was one that was posted after, but I believe that mine was a better quality. I admit that mine was smaller, but there was no page separation in the middle of my scan as their is on the other scan. What is my next step in the appeal process?

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

We usually keep the bigger scan over the little scan despite the crease. Your are welcome to fix the crease on the big scan and resubmit it if its fixed properly.

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

can i even do that if it is not my scan? that just seems wrong to me...

Fenafir

Fenafir

You do not have to do it if you don't want to. If you feel bad doing it then leave the scan be.

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

i probably will, but i still disagree with my scan being removed. sorry i just don't think it's fair considering mine was of better quality. it makes it seem like size is preferred over quality. that perception changes my outlook on how MT is run and i really don't like that. especially since it discourages me from participating.

Fenafir

Fenafir

I did not base the quality of the larger scan for just its size, it also had a nice scan quality too with no artifacts, extreme blurriness, dust etc. Yes I know there is a crease there but creases can always be fix. Its best to have a larger scan that people can fix on and for wallers/vectorers to work with. With a smaller scan, its hard to see all the great details in it compare seeing it on a larger scan.

tortillalady

tortillalady

Why yes, I am a bastard!

thank your for your time and consideration fenafir.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.