Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sister's Habit - Minitokyo

Sister's Habit

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

You have a sister who is obsessed with the "Super Dancer Online" game(SDO) and she plays that game at least 10 hours a day from a laptop. She keeps asking you to spend lots of money so that she could get points for game items, but that is starting to frustrate you. Even your parents don't approve of such money spending. What would you do to prevent her deadly obsession from continuing?

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

From my experience a good way of beating a habit is to focus on something else. As a third party though I wouldn't try and interfere. Aslong as she's only spending her own money and she's having fun. Once she finds something else she wants to spend money on (food?) then she might stop.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it could be a fine time to educate your sister about the value of money. an allowance (based on month/week/etc of what to give), once it's gone then it's gone. and make her start buying other things that she doesn't need like toys and the likes, I'm pretty certain it will, hopefully, start to sink in what is important and what is not. I used this method on my niece, and it works really well, might work for your sister as well.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Quote by UsagixKitsuneFrom my experience a good way of beating a habit is to focus on something else. As a third party though I wouldn't try and interfere. Aslong as she's only spending her own money and she's having fun. Once she finds something else she wants to spend money on (food?) then she might stop.

She is still young in my parents' eyes so food is always free :P

Quote by angelxxuanit could be a fine time to educate your sister about the value of money. an allowance (based on month/week/etc of what to give), once it's gone then it's gone. and make her start buying other things that she doesn't need like toys and the likes, I'm pretty certain it will, hopefully, start to sink in what is important and what is not. I used this method on my niece, and it works really well, might work for your sister as well.

Yeah that was one of my approach to her, for some reason she keeps going to me whenever my parents don't wanna spend money on her ^^" it doesn't look like she cares about how much money she is spending. I'm pretty sure when she finds something else that is interesting to her, she will stop what she's doing now and spend more money on the other stuff :S

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

she should spend her on money on it, then noone could get on her case about it xD

meh sig banners are overrated

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.