Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Morning or Night Shower? - Minitokyo

Morning or Night Shower?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Do you usually shower in the morning or at night? It used to be morning everyday for me but now I change to night cause I don't want my bed to stink XD

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Both morning and night showers. Too hot to go work or sleep stinking.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

depends on what I've done as to what time I take the shower. most times it's morning, but if I've been out working or gone to the store and returned with a migraine and the likes then it's afternoon. to be honest I'm nocturnal so no matter how many times I try it's still afternoon to night that I take the shower ;)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Summer = Morning Shower since it's much more refreshing.
Winter = Night Shower since Morning Shower during winter is too cold O__O

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

at night always but
sometimes i shower in the Morning

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

I almost always shower in the evening. Warm water helps lessen my stress and I like to sleep knowing that I'm clean. Not to mention it means I don't have to get up nearly as early in the morning. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Musie

Musie

Pegacorns rock.

I shower every morning...it wakes me up rather than relaxing me.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

Ezio

Ezio

Adulta Nocte

Since university is in the morning, I take a shower after some exercise at 5:45 AM, but when the day it's f***ing hot I take a second shower at 3 PM or 8 PM, That's the ugliest part of summer...

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

*flex* I would say morning then I can see my self *flex*

????

Dreadwave

Dreadwave

Hunter of snark bait.

Depends on what I plan to do. Strenuous activity then I won't bother to take a morning shower since I don't like redundancy. Relaxing day then I'll take a morning shower.

I guess I have an advantage over most people. At least I know I'm not getting a happy ending.Signature Image

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

@Dreadwave
Dude I agree *flex* but for different reasons *flex*

????

Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Bakaiser!

Both!

But if I only have one then morning since it makes me feel more awake and energetic.

As if the Shiroyasha movie preview was fake! :(

I prefer morning shower... it's because at night I usually just use the computer for long hours and my mom said not to take a shower or wet my eyes after long hours of use.

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Night showers.

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Evening showers. Though since it's summer, sometimes it gets too hot for me and I also take morning showers. So both.

Thu53

Thu53

Just stick with it

Morning said it once and I said it again lol

????

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I prefer night showers; when everyone is asleep and unable to disturb me, and when I can either light a few candles or install my red light bulb.

Showering in the mornings reminds me of hell and hectic school mornings. I don't want to relive those moments.

Not to mention, going to sleep after a nice shower is very refreshing.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.