Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you listen to techno music? - Minitokyo

do you listen to techno music?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

Techno is one of my favorite music choices... every time i feel depressed or just left out i listen to it and my mood just strikes back up...Also techno helps me with my robot moves...:)

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I listen to techno, and it's very helpful when it comes to mowing my yard or writing. writing with the tune is quite interesting and fun. I learned about techno when I stumbled across it in anime, I have heard it before, but I didn't start to like it until then. I also like trance and remixes. fast music is one of my favorite type of music.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

no i don't like it
sorry

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

soulsguardian

soulsguardian

if i could live till 3000A.D.

what a dissapointment @ marlx....but its ok

im in the dark waiting waiting for my infiniteness liberation.....I open my eyes and a small spot of light floods the floor...Signature Image

halissin

halissin

this love this hate

yes...yes i do

alone in the dark faithless...a small spot of light floods the floor

Kraftwerk serves?

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

hecks ya i do :D my fav lately is Hadoukn! a European Techno band :D

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.